• Eli Cottonwood

• Mark Henry

• Great Khali

• Abyss

• Rob Terry

• Lucky Cannon

• Alicia Fox

Results are only viewable after voting.
She's a second generation wrestler who's father and family has a legacy that stretches over the wrestling business like the sun over the earth.
It's Lacey no doubt. She is a channel changer in the ring, and a volume muter on the mic. I just wanted to also state that she's not Second Generation. She's THIRD Generation, which makes it worse.

In regards to the others, Otunga is pretty decent (or beter) on the mic. The NXT 2 guys (Cannon/Cottonwood) were on and off the TV in a couple months. Khali has turned into a pretty decent comedy character, and he has a manager that makes him entertaining. I've never seen Robbie E (the Zack Ryder Wannabe), and have seen very little of Rob Terry. Alicia Fox is better then Lacey (barely, but better), and Abyss and Mark Henry don't belong here at all.

Unrelated, but are there any other Von Erich kids, or is the wrestling lineage done with now?

Lucky Cannon quite comfortably.

I can only assume anyone who thinks Otunga is worse than him must have skipped NXt season 2.

Cannon made Otunga look like Ric Flair. Guy had nothing going for him, I hope to god he never comes near my TV again.

It's great khali and it is always going to be great khali as long as he continues to wreste for the sheer lack of mobility and the 2 maybe 3 on a good day moves he can perform sub-standardly. i saw Lacy Von Erich do a backflip into an elbow, she performed it terribly but ergo she is still a better wrestler than khali.

The worst wrestler this year isn't on this list so I'm going to tell you all who it is.

It is one Mr. Adam Copeland.

Edge has pretty much sucked the life out of anything he touched this year. It's all well and good that he won the Rumble but the buildup to the WM match almost made Jerico/HHH look like Cena/Batista. The match was probably the worst since HHH/Booker T.

After WM, he feuded with Orton over what as I have no idea. Their match was cut short by an Orton injury so maybe it would have been great but given who was in it, it would have been a far cry from their match six years ago.

I don't even remember what Edge did from July to November. Mainly being one of the guys against Nexus. Then he turned face and managed to turn Kane from a dominating force who beat Undertaker straight times to a sniveling baby trying to find his father in another boring feud. Kane can beat Undertaker but he can't beat Edge twice. Thank you Adam.

Really think about what you are critiquing when you say lacey von erich, guys. Really.

and no Team 3D nomination? No vote from me then.

I hate Otunga. I hate him. Period. He is borring as hell, he is not even a filler for Nexus, he is a piece of shit.

Fuck you Lucky Cannon. You, good sir, can suck my muttonchops.

I'VE BEEN IN PLENTY OF CAR CRASHES!! WHERE THE FUCK IS MY WWE CONTRACT!?!?

Lacey Von Erich is horrid no doubt, but being a woman wrestler I'll let it slide enough not to give her the award.

Abyss doesn't wrestle at all. He brawls, so he's sort of an N/A.

So I had to pick Otunga. He's so bad that WWE doesn't even hide the fact that when he's in the ring, that's the reason he's getting beat up. I remember watching his first NXT match. I couldn't believe that botched thing that he did was supposed to be his finisher because he got the pin.

I voted otunga because he is truly awful. Everything about him annoys me, not to mention the fact that he is purely there as a voice of dissent, I mean how often does he really wrestle. His mic skills aren't anywhere near as good as it is suggested, definetly not enough to make up for his shoddy ring work. Under no circumstances will he ever be of any use to the company.
But who I really wanted to vote for was matt hardy. He is one of the most out of shape people in the business, to the point that he isn't just in poor shape for a wrestler, he is actually medically overweight. He relys on being a cut rate version of his junky brother, can barely speak on a microphone, struggles to move around a ring and has the audacity to compare himself to Christian. In summary, fuck matt hardy.

My votes for the Great Khali: Just Awful
He is the only performer who I just dread seeing.
I know he’s just there for size and terror, but so was Umaga. (May he R.I.P)
Mark Henry was a close second, but he's been paired twice this year with someone who’s made him tolerable

Runner Up:
David Otunga : Need I say more

If Eli Cottonwood had made the real roster he'd have my vote, however, the inclusion of Lacey Von Erich in the leading stable in Women's wrestling (before Lay-Cool) was just ridiculous considering.

Male or female, she was by far the worst wrestler this year.

I'm a little surprised at the David Otunga hate. I had to go with Lacey Von Erich. The girl is just plain 100% awful and that's all there is to it. Watching that woman even attempt to do anything inside of a wrestling ring made me wanna kick my own ass.

She makes every other person on that list, and yest I do mean all of them, look like Kurt Angle. I'm amazed that she was able to breath and walk simultaneously to be perfectly honest.

Otunga. I haaaaaaaate the Jersey Shore and Robbie E but at least he was X Division champion. For 24 hours Otunga was a tag champ and constantly got buried in his matches even though he is somewhat entertaining with his whole celebrity a list gimmick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back