Worst #1's ever

HBK-aholic

Shawn Michaels ❤
You know what I mean, you'll be listening to music and then hear "This weeks no. 1 is..." and the answer makes you shout what at the TV, because there is no way that's the best song of the week.

I did that with the Crazy Frog.
[YOUTUBE]be2AUvIZLtE[/YOUTUBE]

Eugh that thing is the worst song I've ever heard. And at one point, everyone in the world had it as their ringtone. You couldn't get on the bus without hearing it, and as it went off everyone would get their phones out thinking it was them. I just don't understand the appeal. It made me want to be deaf just so I could never hear it again.

Big Girls Don't Cry by Fergie. I hate this song. I envy deaf people because of this song. It's not catchy, it's Fergie trying to be emotional and failing miserably. I hated it when it first came on the radio, and of course it stayed at number 1 for 52 WEEKS!!!! Ok, maybe that was exaggerated. But it was still a bloody long time. It was on the radio all the fucking time. The radio show hosts would say, Up next, we've got P!nk live in the studio, but first, it's Fergie with- and everybody would let out a massive groan. When I asked anybody, whether it be the girls or boys, they all hated it. Some songs shouldn't be No. 1 and it doesn't make sense when they are.

Crazy Frog is easily the worst number one. I don't think I have ever heard a song as annoying as this. All I saw on TV was ringtone adverts selling the song. The video was played all every channel all day and every day and it ended up doing my nut in.

The only time this song made me smile was when I was in a bank and someone's phone went off playing Crazy Frog and everyone turned and looked at the person whose phone and gave them dodgy looks

Soulja Boy "Crank dat". Oh man did I hate this song with a passion. I wouldn't hate it as much if people didn't refer to the song as rap. I am one who believes if something is popular and is getting radio plays and digital sales than it deserves to be #1 but that song was just bad. I just found it t be gibberish and lacking any quality what so ever. It's catchy but when I think that the song stayed at #1 for 7 weeks and is the 2nd most digital song of all time, I think my soul dies a little.

Another song would be "Barbie Girl" by Aqua. I seriously hate this song. It was played at every fucking school disco, the girls were really bad singers, you put two and two together. I hate this song, its just a crap novelty song with no point to it at all. Its not eve catchy, its just a crap song that somehow appealed to mostly the teenage girls. But it was fucking annoying when I had heard it so many times. It didn't even desrve to chart.

1993; The Czech republic and Slovakia become countries once again, Bill Clinton is inaugurated as US president, WTC car bombings and the most annoying song ever goes to number 1.

[youtube]h37KQu64RY4[/youtube]

Mr Blobby, and his self titles song...Mr Blobby.

Gah that was annoying, seriously. So kids, when you're sitting there watching Deal or No Deal with Mr. Edmonds, ponder... then think my dear word, he brought us Mr Blobby!

Crank Dat by Soulja Boy. I hate this song so much. If people didn't refer to this song as rap then maybe I would try to listen to modern day rap. It didn't have any quality at all cuz da beat was awful & da lyrics were awful. This song did not deserve to be number 1

I'd also agree with Crazy Frog being the worst no.1, how could anyone like that annoying thing?....Everyone had it on their mobile phones when it was popular but it was annoying as hell. I honestly don't understand how so many people could have liked such a wierd and whacky "Song" and how it made it to no.1??? I personally think this should'nt have been classed as music, it should never of made it into the music charts. I hate it, i hope i never hear it again.

I would like to take all of you to a time when the world was a great place, kids played outside, you painted your picket fence, and you were not afraid to walk the streets. This was pre 1997, the time period before Hanson's "MMMbop." I know the song inspires fear into your very spine, this song from the Hansen trio forced us all to hear that annoying rhythm time and time again. Luckily for us, the band did not last long. The only good thing to come out of it was that smoking babe Taylor Hansen...

The boy band era produced numerous unworthy number ones, but if I were to narrow it down I'd say anything Backstreet Boys.
Of any group of men that I've ever seen sing together, these guys were the worst. Worse yet, they couldn't even dance to make up for it, like a tone deaf barber shop quartet. The weight of that 'band' was so obviously put on machines, and what's resulted was a gap in the pop music scene that can't be closed.
As I see it, their purpose is to make other music look better ie. Zepplin, Beatles, and unfortunately bands like Limp Biscuit, the most loud and obnoxious pop band at the time.
In conclusion, any number one Backstreet Boy song should not be there.

The boy band era produced numerous unworthy number ones, but if I were to narrow it down I'd say anything Backstreet Boys.
Of any group of men that I've ever seen sing together, these guys were the worst. Worse yet, they couldn't even dance to make up for it, like a tone deaf barber shop quartet. The weight of that 'band' was so obviously put on machines, and what's resulted was a gap in the pop music scene that can't be closed.
As I see it, their purpose is to make other music look better ie. Zepplin, Beatles, and unfortunately bands like Limp Biscuit, the most loud and obnoxious pop band at the time.
In conclusion, any number one Backstreet Boy song should not be there.

I'm not a fan of BSB, or any other crap boy band, for that matter, but I find the Jonas Brothers to be far worse than any other band out there today. They have horrible music that should never have hit the airwaves and they have legions of female fans marking for them only because of their looks, which are gross, anyways.

Other boy bands have had a song or two that were at least tolerable. Nothing the Jonas Brothers sing could ever be tolerated by anyone who isn't a pre-teen to teenaged girl who only likes their music because she thinks the boys are "hotties".

Crank That by Soulja Boy has to be the worst #1 ever. It's a overall terrible song and i realy dont see why the song was popular. Soulja Boy is a talentless piece of garbage and needs to be shot. anybody that can make a song about texting on a blackberry is a ******. The worse part about it is that some people actualy think he's a legit singer. I would rather have sex with a paper shredder than listen to Soulja Boy.

I would say pretty much everything that's been on mainstream, Billboard radio is crap. I stopped listening and caring about corporate music 3 years ago when I realized that any of the music played from the charts has nothing that I can even remotely relate to anymore.

Alright, I'm going to list all of my candidates for worst.

Soulja Boy - Crank That
Everything that needed to be said about this song was already said.

Mims - This Is Why I'm Hot
How many lyrics are actually in this song? It's so repetitive it makes me absolutely sick.

Britney Spears - ...Baby One More Time
The song ushered in the worst genre in music history. Think about how much better off the world would be if this song was never released.

Will Smith - Gettin' Jiggy Wit' It
This damn song introduced one of the most over used phrases I've ever heard. Plus what was up with that little dance Smith was doing all around the world?

Spice Girls - Wannabe
"If you wannabe my lover, you gotta get with my friends" Can you really get any ****tier than this song?

Hanson - MMMBop
I think any guy that had a brain at this time wanted to kill all three of these little turds. Just typing about this song has gotten it stuck in my head, and now I wish I had a shotgun...

Los Del Rio - Macarena
EVERYONE knew the dance that went along with this song, but I can't think of a single person that can recite one lyric from this gem. Now it's relegated to the wedding circuit where it belongs.

Snow - Informer
Did anyone else expect this guy to be white, and canadien? A ridiculous song by a ridiculous wannabe rapper.

Meat Loaf - I'd Do Anything For Love
Can someone please tell me what that one thing he won't do is?

Right Said Fred - I'm Too Sexy
If I had to choose, this would probably be my choice for worst. Who the hell cares what you are too sexy for? It brought a time to this culture where everyone was too sexy for something. STUPID!

I could keep going, but I don't feel like delving into the 70's and 80's...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back