World's most Dangerous man Ken Shamrock VS. The Wrestling Machine Kurt Angel

W

wp2 4 life

World's most Dangerous man Ken Shamrock VS. The Wrestling Machine Kurt Angel. bouth men are the real deal and in the world of pro wrestling they have the same finisher the Ankle lock. SO THE (?) IS WHO WOULD WIN AND WHO DOES THE ANKEL LOCK BETTER.

I HAVE NO CLUE ON THIS 1 BUT WITH THE FINISHER I goe with KURT. but the win ??????????? :blink: :banghead: :scratchchin:

Ever since Shamrock got his ass whooped by Tito Ortiz he's been nothing but a wash-up. "World's Most Dangerous Man", give me a break. He didn't even last a round, let alone a minute!

A match between them two years ago would have been awesome but Shamrock has'nt wrestled on nearly 5 years and Angle is'nt the wrestler he used to be. I would still rather see this match than Orton/Hogan any day though.

well ken has got some age on him now but i think ken would beat angle he has been in more fights ken will do just about any thing and he can be scary

Although the fight would be epic I would have to give my nod to Ken, not just because of the finisher but Ken can use a million submissions on any part of the body. Kurt's best bet would be for the strength not the technical.

Angle would win he is younger and proberly healthyer than shamrock but i think shamrock is the Original Ankle lOCK Master

Angle all the way, but it would have been a much better match a few years ago but still Angle would find a way to win. Hey just imagine them as a tag team, now that is something to think about even though it will never happen

i respect both of them as wrestler Ken Shamrock didn't make too much of an impact in wrestling but he made a huge impact in UFC if i were too pick who would win i'd go with Kurt Angle but in my opinion Ken Shamrocks ankle lock always look sic well atleast in the UFC

If it was a work, it wouldn't matter, but it would be a hell of a match. If it were in real life in '96 when each were in their respective primes, then I'd go for Shamrock. He's more adept at striking and submission wrestling, whereas Angle was stricly a grappler. If Angle would've been schooled in striking and ground work a little more, he'd have been one of the best in MMA.

Yeah they would put on a four star solid match, but if you want a 5 star classic, make it a tag team with those two teaming up and going up against Bret Hart & Sting: Masters of the Anklelock vs Masters of the Sharpshooter/Scorpion

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back