World Phucking Champions: A Theo Wallpaper

Theo Mays

Part Time Poster
2m3lah0.png

I'm back and this time with a wallpaper that I made a few weeks back that I wanted to share but never got around to it. The piece may look simple, but it took an incredible amount of time and patience. I first started by finding a suitable image of Citizens Bank Park. I actually love the image as it is very patriotic. Then I found a render of polaroid photos and made it that there were three of them and I placed them throughout the wallpaper. Then I found images of the majority of the Phillies roster and sized and cropped it so they fit inside the polaroid pictures. Then I used a font that resembled handwriting and placed each players name under their candid. That is that. Like I said looks very simple, but it took me a few hours to crop and what not. Thoughts?

I like it. The background image is very crisp and clear, and it's also a great picture. The Polaroids and the images used for them are very attractive and clear. The whole wallpaper has a great balance with the central flag and the groups of photos around the edges. My only note is that unless you group your icons down at the bottom, when using this wallpaper some of your icons would cover up the polaroids. Other than that it's a wallpaper I would use if I were into sports.

Good work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back