World of Hurt w/ Lance Storm

X

RIP Sgt. Michael Paranzino / RIP CM
Anybody watching this show? It airs in Canada and it's basically a more realistic and better version of Tough Enough, focused around Lance Storm's wrestling school. Just watched the first episode and it's already far more entertaining than Tough Enough.

I think it might be on YouTube already, not sure. Anyone else watch this show yet? Only 2 episodes have aired yet.

The Cave? Never heard of it. Ironic as a cave is probably where I'd need to be living to be aware of the channel's existence.

This show has the weirdest fucking captions I have ever seen. Example:

ok8pxf.png

That's only none of the many hilarious captions that pop up in this show. This is SO much more entertaining than Tough Enough.

both episodes are available on Youtube, and the show is fucking amazing.

I hope and pray that New Tough Enough season 2 is in Calgary with Storm. He's awesome.

I know the now WWE signee Tenille Tayla, she worked for the promotion I'm with, and a few of the guys in the promotion I'm with have wrestled against Carlo Cannon, both who are on this show

If someone can find a site showing the episode (legally of course;)), then please post a link, I want to watch

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back