• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

World Champion First-Drew McIntyre or Kofi Kingston?

Who wins a World Title first Drew McIntyre or Kofi Kngston

• Drew McIntyre

• Kofi Kigston

• Neither will ever be World Champion

Results are only viewable after voting.

peep4life

FUTURE WWE CHAMPION-ME
So after my first 1 got a good response I decided to make another.
Who wins a World Title first-Drew McIntyre or Kofi Kingston
My other 1 was Jomo-Drew and I think it was 75%-25% in Jomo's favors, So I was wondering Drew or Kofi.
This one is a little harder but looking at where they are right now Drew in a mini-fued with The WHC Edge and Kofi in the same spot he's been in for awhile now by that I gotta go with Drew McIntyre.
He has the look Vinny likes he's not buff buff but he has muscles and he's like 6'5(I Think) and Vinny loves tall muscular guys. When Drew first came I heard about he was suppossed to win the MITB in July and I didn't like it all I was not of fan of it or him, but about a yr. later he's grown on me and I'm fan of him(NO I'm not being biased I'm fan of Kofi too). I feel if Jomo dont win MITB at WM(If they have it) Drew will and if not at WM and they have the PPV DREW WILL WIN AT THE MITB PPV(If they have it). There's just 1 thing holding Drew back He's to get over alittle more an I think thats the main reason for the thing with Kelly(The Most Over Diva)

1. Explain why you think the guy will win it first
2. If you pick it explain why you think nethier will ever win a World Title
3.Optional Explain why you think the other guy won't win it first or Never

PLEASE DONT SPAM

At this moment, I'm leaning toward Drew. But to be perfectly honest, I'm not convinced either man will ever win a World title.

Kofi hasn't done anything worth talking about. He can jump...that's all I see. Outside of that, he doesn't have much. He hasn't show anything on the mic, and his character is that of a mid-carder. Inside the ring, he has two speeds; getting his ass kicked, or flying around at 200 m.p.h. The in-ring psychology is just not there, and I've never seen him in a great one-on-one match that lasted longer than 10 minutes.

Drew bores me to death. I think he has the potential to be a World champion, but he needs to bring a little more excitement to the ring and on the mic. He just doesn't interest me. However, Vince went out on a limb by calling him The Chosen One, so they may have big plans for him somewhere down the road.

Drew has age on his side, only being 25. Kofi is nearly 30, but that isn't old by any stretch. Time is on both of their sides, but I can't see it right now.

Drew by a stretch, he is much more of a potential World Champion than Kingston because like John Morrison, Kingston's gimmick prevents him from being taken seriously as World Championship contender. Drew on the other hand is very capable of winning it this year IMO. He shows great aggression in the ring and isn't too bad on the mic and of course his gimmick and theme just makes him immedietely look great as a championship contender.

Drew takes it for me, yes Kofi is talented but he is the definition of "mid-carder" albeit a super over one.

Drew's gimmick, style and skills allow him to be a more serious contender to the WHC or WWE championship. For example in the Elimination Chamber after Drew destroyed everyone for a little while I was hoping for him to win it but knew it was hardly likely.

I agree with previous comments saying they both don't really have the potential to become a WHC when compared to someone like Ziggler or Rhodes *both of which I rate highly*.

Also the reason I think Kofi is a permanent mid carder is because of his style and the fact that kids love him *bit like Mysterio* when he was more edgy in that fued with Orton some time ago he had more potential with that gimmick, but this one ... hmmm.

Based on the poll and some other research, Everyone will or could become World champion before Kofi. Hell Trent Baretta has a better chance of becoming champion than Kofi. The last Afro- American or African WWE or world Champion we had was Booker T. and I and from what it looks like that won't ever change. No I am not being racial about this as I am an african american wrestling fan but facts are facts. Drew will get to the mountain top before Kofi and so will Christian and anyone else you want to put there. He will forever be lost in the shuffle.

I'm a huge McIntyre mark!!
So of course im going with Drew always...

Kofi Kingston is in the WWE since what? 2007? There are already 4 years, more or less!!
Yes, that may look like nothing, but right now everybody knows Kofi, he is the mid-card champion, he always gets a huge pop, and he looks like a
Black John Cena, withouth Cena's charisma!! (No racism :X)
He jumps he always does great matches, but matches withouth reason, are like Kofi's trademark XD

McIntyre right now is a wild-card!! We dont know if he is a face or a heel,
I mean what he is saying about Edge, isnt wrong at all, he really was the only one worried about Kelly Kelly, Edge dindt do anything about it and he inderectly said that She SUCKS in the ring! XD

This mini-feud with Edge is only make him get one new step, is no big deal, he isnt in the contender picture, he cant barely be in the TOP25 of WWE.com
This is like a test for him right now, and after the Elimination Chamber he probably won a lot of new fans! and showed that he can be in the ME picture!
Pheraps later in 2011, right now both of them are going to MITB (if there is one), and MITB is going to be a fight between Drew/JoMo and maybe Ziggler.

But Drew is one step ahead of Kofi!!
So Drew gets the vote!!

Oh yeah, how typical, the white guy got the most votes when Kofi is clearly the more talented. Pointless post and poll as the white guy was always going to get the most votes.

Are you kidding? I Speak for me, and i bet for the other users of the WZ forums, that this has nothing to do with that!!

WWE isnt wrestling ability ONLY! We all agree that Kofi is better in the ring, but what about the mic?
Do you think, that if MIZ was black, he wouldnt be WWE Champ?
Colour factor is nothing to do with the WWE!!
Dont be child!!
He is a great performer, final.
He is really bad, cuttinga promo, final.

Drew is an innovator wrestler, final
He can cut a promo, because he has the looks, the right entrance, and the right gimmick, and he can take McIntyre serious, not Kofi, c'mon he only jumping around and doing funny faces, thats all!!

Oh yeah, how typical, the white guy got the most votes when Kofi is clearly the more talented. Pointless post and poll as the white guy was always going to get the most votes.

I hope your not going where I think you was going w/your comment, but look, I'm black & I would love to see another man of color be champ. Shit I felt like WWE played Booker T cause I feel like he should have been giving more title reigns, but lets be honest Kofi is kool but he doesn't have the look of a Champ. For Kofi to be champ he needs to be repackaged. I would bet money that the guy will be mid card for the rest of his career unless he does a major change that can get over.

Drew on the other hand has the look of a champ, when I 1st seen the guy come out I was like wow the have finally hired a man that really looks like he could be a believable world champion one day, but only time will tell if he can live up to the hype of being the chosen one.

Actually color factor has a lot to do with being a champ and the face of WWE. I am not saying I would think Mcintyre would be champ first because Kofi is black, but we cannot be stupid to think race does not play a role. Granted there have been a few good African American champs, but if you look at the whole scheme of things a white champ is a better face for the industry because of the demographics.

If one looks at a crowd at RAW, Smackdown and pay-per views we would all see a predominate caucasian crowd. You have to please the masses. To be an African American champ you have to be above and beyond in the ring and/or on the mic. As an African American myself I understand it and accept it. I think they both could be good champs, but I feel Drew could and should get there a little quicker than the West African Jamaican.

Drew McIntyre. Kofi is probably going to be a mid carder for life. I'm entertained by the guy, but I can't see him wrestling for World Title gold. Drew, on the other hand, would just... fit. He's got the in ring style, the finisher, the backing, the look, and everything else. All he needs is the right push.

Neither; at least not for a very long time.

drew is way too young, needs more time in the buis, and become all around better cause as it is he has flaws everywhere and the sinister thing will only last him so long especialy so early in his career. WW SHOULD make sure hes a guy with some staying power before giving him such a title.

KIngston: personal dislike aside, I just see the guy as the next(much lesser) jeff hardy. fast with a few tricks, but otherwise lacking and might have a reign after a decade with the buis in which he`ll prob go for the gold countless times but always come up short. kinda like jomo is doing right now.

Kofi will be fired.

I do not like either man personally, as both men are incapable on the mic. Drew sounds like a female and Kofi just lacks overall personality. With that being said, Drew hands down will become World Champion before Kofi.

Drew is in good with HHH and his buddies, that is money in the bank. Kofi will most likely end up like Kaval and/or MVP.

I see Drew as a far more complete package in terms of size, move-set, and the fact he can play the heel role and use the heel tactics so well puts me in favor of "The Chosen One"

Based on the poll and some other research, Everyone will or could become World champion before Kofi. Hell Trent Baretta has a better chance of becoming champion than Kofi. The last Afro- American or African WWE or world Champion we had was Booker T. and I and from what it looks like that won't ever change. No I am not being racial about this as I am an african american wrestling fan but facts are facts. Drew will get to the mountain top before Kofi and so will Christian and anyone else you want to put there. He will forever be lost in the shuffle.

As a black pro wrestling fan, Kofi is just terrible. If people actually read the dirtsheets more often, you would know Vince is in need of a black main eventer. MVP fizzled because of his "background", Kofi and Truth lack different things. Otunga is green as a goard. Benjamin is WWE's best shot if they pushed him like Angle/Lesnar/Benoit etc.

Kofi needs a entire gimmick change buddy.

I pick Kofi Kingston

Why you ask?

Well cause Kofi will be the one to take the title off of Delrio aether via money int the bank or otherwise Kofi will be a thorn in Alberto's side for months tell finally wins the big one.

I know the WWE's audience is mostly white & most of the superstars are white but I think the fans would accept another black world champion. I'm black & the "White fans won't accept him cuz he's black" argument is old & ignorant SMH. Kofi is over, but he nedds to get mad & crazy again the guy who destroyed a NASCAR & put Orton through a table, that's the Kofi that will win his first world title:)

I vote The Chosen One, The Sinister Scotsman, Drew McIntyre. Why?
Once he debuted, he was pushed like a monster! VKM himself said- He will be future world champion. Then, intercontinetntal champion. I admit, he fell in a career ditch, then tag tteam champion, another ditch, then maineventing vs. edge and in the 12 man tag team match at SM 600. So I think Drew is on the rise, and needs one powerful storyline to propel him. Hey, they gave a WHC to Jack Swagger, they'll give one to him

Kofi Kingston...
End of '09 potential to be a megastar. Had and intense fued with the Viper Randy Orton.
Enf of '10 having a pointless fued with Jack swagger?
What happened to him. I still feel he will be champion before Drew. I have 3 reasons why and they are:

1. He is extremely over with the fans. They always cheer him. Gets a huge pop. Able to interact with fans with taunts, e.g BOOM Drop where he gets the fans to shout Boom boom with his dancing and hand movemnets. I feel this is a reason he should be pushed.

2. Exciting in ring. He has got a great moveset, extremely athletic and has some exciting moves. More like a lighweight/cruiserweight but I feel he has the ability to compete in that midcard/ near mainevernter role. Look at Cody Rhodes, his legs are like a stick yet he will have a grudge match with Rey at Mania.

3. Can sell moves brilliantly. Tere are many superstars that are terrible at selling moves i.e Cena. But then there are some superstars that are able to sell moves like Bourne and Kofi is one of them Everytime Kofi gets in the ring he sells the moves brilliantly.

He is a complete superstar. Great in the ring, WWE Universe loves him to bits, can sell moves, can carry matches to an extent. The only flaw is he cannot cut a promo but then again neither can John Morrison. xD

Drew.
The so called chosen one.
End of '09 - Dominating Morrison, and a shoe in to become World Champ
End of '10 - In a pointeless extremely boring storyline chasing Kelly Kelly?
He was so hot, not in looks but his character. But creative messed him up and now he's another useless midcarder. Here are some reasons why Drew should NOT become champion before Kofi:

1. Boring. He has no personality what so ever. I mean talk about being uncharasmatic. No taunts, can't get over with fans and even as a heel bairly gets a reaction.

2. Moves are boring. Everybody likes somebody with an interesting moveste. Drew only has one effective move and that is his DDT finisher. The rest are extremely boring and basic.

3. They put him in the storyline with Kelly to get a reaction with Kelly. Drew is stale.

4. Can't take him too seriously. Not been in a interesting storyline since end of '09. I liked Drew at the end of '09, he was a good heel to hate. But now all of his storylines are extremely boring and uninteresting. His IC title reign was a joke and his unified Tag title reign was an even bigger joke!

Overall I feel they should put the titel on Kofi!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back