Wonder Woman and Justice League Trailers

SSJPhenom

The Phenom of WZ
[YOUTUBE]5lGoQhFb4NM[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]gglkYMGRYlE[/YOUTUBE]

These trailers were awesome. Especially Wonder Woman. Gal Gadot just looks amazing. She looks like Wonder Woman and the fighting looks amazing as well. I think that this one is going to turn out to be a great.

Idk how I feel about the JL trailer. It's a serious shift in tone. I'm fine with some jokes but I hope that the whole movie isn't like that just to pander to the 'it's not enough like Marvel crowd'. They even have Batman cutting some jokes. Serious shift in tone. But the scenes and imaging look good.

What do you guys think?

I was more interested in Justice League, but part of that could be that I don't know a lot about WW. I thought Gal Gadot did a good job in BvS though. I still have to see the extended version to see if it really does help that movie.

Love the Wonder Woman trailer.

Justice League trailer looks to try hardy. Like the comedy elements seem forced and designed by committee

After BvS dissapointment have zero faith in Snyder too. Hopefully he wont be cramming 5 movies into 1 like with BvS. Wonder Woman looks cool though. "Captain America: First Avenger" womens edition cool.

I don't trust anything with Snyder's name on it. If it's good, awesome. I have zero faith in him, though.

I think a lot of people actually owe Snyder an apology because the ultimate edition of BvS, the film that he actually wanted to put out in the first place, was leaps and bounds better than the theatrical version. The one thing that Snyder does better than anyone is beautiful visuals/shots. The shot of the waves hitting Aquaman for example. If the Justice League movie is like the trailer, it's going to be great. Wonder Woman is going to be great too.

On a side note, I'm glad that he's making Aquaman look like a badass. People got Aquaman all wrong. He doesn't just talk to fish. He has super strength on par with Superman and he's even stronger in water. He has nigh invulnerability. In water he can swim at speeds comparable to Superman's flight. He's a legit badass and he looks like it in that trailer.

I can't wait for these movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back