- Beth Phoenix
- Lexie Fyfe
- Mildred Burke
- Luna Vachon
- Lita
- Traci Brooks
- Simply Luscious

Most Overrated: Lita

While Lita is a fairly good wrestler, she is far from being the best wrestler in the region. I feel that if Lita were to make it exceptionally far in this region, even with gimmick matches coming into play, I would feel that her popularity would play a huge role in taking her over.

Most Underrated: Mercedes Martinez

Mercedes is easily one of the best wrestlers in the region; sadly it’s her lack of exposure that’s ultimately going to kill her.

Woman to look out for: Bull Nakano

Easily one of the more talented women in the region, this woman has a good chance of taking the entire thing. Nakano is also one of the most sadistic and most savage women in the region. Her strength and size combined with her in ring presence will make her a tough competitor to overcome

Must see 1st round match: Lita vs The Fabulous Moolah

Who wouldn’t want to see this match with both these women wrestling in there primes? This match with not only be a test for Lita to see how see how she matches up against a name with potentially more value than hers, but also for Moolah, because as great as she was, her in ring work goes mostly unnoticed.

Winner: There are several women in this region that certainly have the ability to take it all. Jackie Moore, Sara Del Ray, Ivory, Beth Phoenix, Bull Nakano, and Candy Okutsu just to name a few. Ultimately this region will be decided by the gimmick matches that will weed out the otherwise would be contenders for the top spot. If I had to predict a winner for this region, I would go with Bull Nakano

This is going to be a tough round, particularly depending on the Lita vote. Lita I think is better then what she is given credit for (come on, look at her compare to where the division has gone since she's retired), but certainly not the megastar the WWE would make her out to be. I think Lita is gone in round 1 to Moolah, because even though she became a cartoon character the last 20 years, most fans still know about her title reigns.

Other name people are Ivory, Jackie and Luna. Luna I think could make some noise, but I don't see it.

Bull Nakano is my choice in this region. She's a beast and while I appreciate Del Ray, Nakano just has it in my opinion.

this is probably going to be the most interesting region as there are potentially eight women who all have a reasonable degree of exposure and credibility. i admit i havent seen the two japanese ladies mentioned but will make it my business to do so at some stage.
lita/moolah will be interesting as moolah is better but lacks the exposure lita has had in a credible wrestling light to newer fans. there is part of me thinks lita will take it, but i'd like del ray to win

I voted for Nakano, as I think she is the most accomplished main-eventer on this list. I think del Rey has the goods, and wouldn't mind if she won this region. While I understand that Lita was pretty and athletic, I've never been a big fan of her ring work so I hope she doesn't make it too far. I probably need to go back and watch some older Moolah stuff, maybe she should take it.

Wow, looking at the voting poll, I think, only because of her being in WWE, Lita is going to win it..... I have a feeling Trish is going to win the whole tourney because of her popularity. Sad, I hope Bull wins this bracket. I can't wait for you to post the videos and HOPEFULLY people will watch all of them to vote on the best, not most popular.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back