Women's tag titles

Jamie Morgan

Dark Match Jobber
The big hoo raah when the women's tag titles were unveiled is long since gone. By my reckoning it's a good few months since they were last defended. I no there still on TV but what is the point I no kari sane got injured but she is all clear now and no one is challenging them the illconics have disappeared. So how are they going to be relevant again. I no wwe has no real plans for any of its tag team divisions.

I forgot who even held the titles until you said.

It's been a bit of a waste of time, we all knew there wouldn't be enough depth to the division.

I reckon they'll have Natalya & either Beth Phoenix or another partner challenge for them at WrestleMania.

When they announced that they were going to have tag team titles for the women's and that they would defend the belts on all three brand i actually laugh my ass off mostly because i knew they wouldn't stick with it and it would be abandon within a month and just like i predicted, they gave the belts to the iiconics and completely forgot about it. Since they're inception last year, they been defended on NXT once and that's when the kabuki warriors defended the belts against Team Kick last year. Outside of that the champions never showed up on NXT which is a shame because NXT does have the depth to support that division.

But a year where a year later and where going back to the well of giving Natalya and Beth Phoenix another title match at mania because they don'T have enough teams on the main roster to support the division. I'm all for equality but at some point if you don't need the division just drop it.

I have been thinking the same thing, The Kabuki Warriors have had the Titles for a while now. Why not give them back to Nikki and Alexa or Sasha and Bailey. How about Natalya and Rhonda when she returns or Rhonda and Shayna. I would like to see Nia and Shayna when Nia returns. I think some of these teams can elevate the division.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back