Women's Battle Royal

jback

Pre-Show Stalwart
Who's your favorite diva right now? This includes mangers, Extreme Expose ect. This is your favorite diva, not just the best wrestler. Vote for who you think is hot, has charisma, is the best, ect. Whoever you feel is the best. I will list 2 diva names and you will vote for who u like better. The 32 females have been put into 2 groups "wwe" & other" after the 1st round they will all be in 1 group. The first diva 2 secure 3 votes(in the 1st round) will move on.

The first 2 DIVA'S are

Ashley Vs. Victoria

I agree Victoria can wrestle but remember its your fave, so u dont "have" to vote 4 the best wrestler. I wanna see who is the most popular diva for w/e she does either it be wrestling, looks, charisma, promos, ect.

Torrie is great but she is not the first 2 selections. This is a tounement and the first 2 are Victoria & Ashley. Torrie is in the next pair.

Depends. If we talking the stronger Victoria like when she debuted, I'll take her. If we are talking the her since her turn back to heel, where her butt started to jiggle, I'll take Ashley.

at first i wasn't but i think i will. The first round will have "current wwe" divas against each other and "other promotions(tna, indy's) against each other than i will combine.

Right now it's
Ashley-2
Victoria-2
NEXT VOTE WINS AND MOVES ON TO SEE WHICH DIVA IS WRESTLEZONES FAVE!!!

As much as I enjoy watching Ashley attempt to wrestle, I have to give the nod to Victoria in this pairing. Great heel wrestler, not bad looking, and while I realize it's not the only issue here, Ashley may be hot, but she's brutal in the ring and I think her tenure with WWE will be short (much like Christy Hemme).

My vote: Victoria.

Seeing as the guy behind this thread is banned i think i may take over. I dont no all the divas he was using but i'll do the same formula. Im choseing 16 wwe divas, 16 other divas, they will do battle and than the next round i'll mix it up. Sorry Jback, hope u dont mind!

Seeing as Jback has been banned, i will take over the thread!! Almost like a munity. I'll do the same concept and so on. I'll randomll pick which wwe divas, and other divas i use, and the parings will also be done at random. Sorry Jback hop u dont mind.

Your a fucking dumbass Tj Mack, your Jback account was only banned for one week but now you go and make another alternate account, un fucking acceptable

if you had read our rules only once you would have known this

Seeing as Jback has been banned, i will take over the thread!! Almost like a munity. I'll do the same concept and so on. I'll randomll pick which wwe divas, and other divas i use, and the parings will also be done at random. Sorry Jback hop u dont mind.

do u know for sure that TJ Mack and the guy that got banned r one account?? Bc that would be very fun if it was bc he stated that the other guy got banned (it was him lol) and that he is taking over the thread that he did lol!!

and then ur post...ech...cracked me up so mmuch that i am in stickes lol!!

Thx dude...i needed that...so long TJ MACK lol!!!

Ech...take over this thread since u know the most about diva's.

why r u copying and pasting that exact same thign over and over again....Jake or Johnny can u plz ban him already

So Victoria advances 3-2. Cant say im too surprise, actually i am that ashley recieved any votes against victoria. Well the next two divas i choose is Beth Pheonix Vs. Torrie Wilson. Random draw lets c who's more popular. I vote first and its 4 beth. Beth is the best diva right now and i love her.

Beth Pheonix-1
Torrie Wilson-0

cool. lol...i have no problem with him but he broke the rules...and when i broke the rules i got punished so he should as well. lol

i think he is completely ignoring us which is fine....u should take over this thread ech and like make cool games of women

He has 8 other accounts besides the jback and tj mack accounts.

I'm sorry, he had 8 other accounts besides the jback and tj mack accounts.

prison time??

The guy made 8 accounts. 8!! How can he get prison time?? If someone has 2 accounts he gets baned, i was lucky enough to not get banned and put in prison for going on Da Vinchi's name. I learned my lesson and all, but this guy deserves to be IP banned, he had 8 accounts, i dont wanna stir up any trouble so i am gonna drop this, but i put my 2 cents in, which doesn't really matter, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back