• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Woman Defending OJ Simpson and his blunders

NDN Souljaa

Headbanger Mosh
*EDITTT****
sorry heres the link--> http://www.opednews.com/articles/The-Origin-of-Evil-A-revi-by-Joyce-Meijering-090920-71.html

With this being the 14th anniversary of his double homicide trial (and the media circus that ensued) I was searching to see what "The Juice" was up to and stumbled upon this little nugget. its a lady half reviewing his book If I Did It with the defense of OJ and his various shenanigans sprinkled in.

Its worth the read if you remember the Trial Of the Century (there should be NO living and breathing American that was alive during 1994-95 that doesnt remember it haha)

Its quite long, but she does make some valid points.

What do you think? Should we nominate him for sainthood? cuz if he really DIDNT do it...then wow.

i mean a lot of people are kicking themselves for ridiculing Michael Jackson all these years and not appreciating his talent...so could we be facing the same outpouring of grief for OJ? based on this article, it is a very realistic possiblity lol

Aside from this article....there is some real evidence that Ive come across. For example, when they retested his blood, they found some sort of a compound that can only be synthetically created in a lab. That proved some of the blood found at the scene was planted. why? only the LAPD knows.

I'm 2 pages in and I'm laughing. This is one of the worst, most shamelessly biased reviews I've ever read in my life. Seriously, it makes The Sun look credible.

"To my knowledge O.J. Simpson is the greatest actor and writer in the western world today. “If I did it” is the most important book I ever read, about the most important subject in the world. It breaks your hart. "

Is she being serious?

Nope sorry, I've got to page 3 and this woman has no credibility left with me. I'll stop now. Someone else with more patience than me can evaluate her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back