wolfman42

Er.. lets see. Bitching about his friend being banned, accusing Luther of abusing his power, Triple and Double Posting... generally just a bad poster.

Welcome, dont drop the soap.

poor wolfman, i tried to tell him, but he kept bitching and moaning about his friend....?

Maybe he could have saved his ass at his first warning. Now it's too late....

BRING HIM IN!! MWWAAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :evil3:

I warned you Wolfman,well welcome to the prison bitch, shoulda just dropped it like I told you to (not the soap):disappointed:

look i dropped it afterward and made one remmark about it in the COMPLAINT forum. its a complaint and i didnt falsely accuse him or spam. he fucked with my post like he normaly does. so talk to him about it. i just include my self into forums and type what i think. and last i checked thats called FREEDOM OF SPEECH. besides if everyone gonna be an ass to me the im only goin to post my rp.

On a side note, I think Luther is awesome!

Yes there is Freedom of Speech but there is also a thing called Rules, and you should follow them, and there is this other thing called COMMON SENSE, and when you take on a mod and an Admin (you know the people who have the power to through into the prison or ban your ass), then your not using COMMON SENSE, and your being a ****** and deserve to be in the prison, so just Shut the fuck up and take it up the ass like all the other prisoners

Yes there is Freedom of Speech but there is also a thing called Rules, and you should follow them, and there is this other thing called COMMON SENSE, and when you take on a mod and an Admin (you know the people who have the power to through into the prison or ban your ass), then your not using COMMON SENSE, and your being a ****** and deserve to be in the prison, so just Shut the fuck up and take it up the ass like all the other prisoners

Commander McLovin has spoken.

Now wolfie boy, get down and give me 20!!! MOVE MOVE MOOOOOVEE! :2ar15smilie:

I love how he's like, "look I dropped it afterward and yada yada yada...." then continues to go on a bitch about the same thing that he supposedly dropped, what a dumbfuck, some people will just never learn:disappointed:

Could you believe this guy told me to ban Luther or put him in prison. I would say he needs to stay in here for a few weeks, maybe months.

Last I time checked thats called FREEDOM OF SPEECH.
Its obvious you sir Didn't read the forum rules in which it clearly states that YOU DO NOT, I repeat,YOU DO NOT have any FREEDOM OF SPEECH. WHY? good question Mr. wolfman because the forums are privately own which means they make the rules.correct me if Im wrong.have fun in prison.

Its obvious you sir Didn't read the forum rules in which it clearly states that YOU DO NOT, I repeat,YOU DO NOT have any FREEDOM OF SPEECH. WHY? good question Mr. wolfman because the forums are privately own which means they make the rules.correct me if Im wrong.have fun in prison.

Precisely. I hate all these dicks talking about freedom of speech as if they're George fucking Bush (Who's George?). This is not America. This isn't even Cuba. This is WrestleZone.

Precisely. I hate all these dicks talking about freedom of speech as if they're George fucking Bush (Who's George?). This is not America. This isn't even Cuba. This is WrestleZone.

..........................................................................................DAMN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back