Woah woah woah woah..... slow down.

Mr. Artistic guy

Better Off This Way
From the mouth of Kurt Angle:

On future TNA World Champions: "We’re starting to get the Brits where they need to be. Desmond Wolfe, Magnus or Doug Williams – one of those three are going to end up being World Champion."

That's good right? Who're you backing. Interesting indeed he included Wolfe in that list.....

All three of them should be TNA World Heavyweight Champion at some point. Why aren't Williams and Magnus main eventing? That's a real question.

Doug Williams is a good worker and he can cut a decent promo but I think the real money is in Brutus. If I'm correct, I think he's still only about 23 years of age. In his TNA career thus far he's led a stable, a fairly big stable when they joined with world elite.

That's all good experience, he's got a very good look, he can do interesting backstage segments and adapt his mic work well to the crowd. Of course if Desmond Wolfe was healthy and younger he'd be the star of them but with so much experience and years on the clock, I'm really really putting my money on the Magdaddy to succeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back