• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WM 27 - Will Randy Orton have his WM moment ??

RKO2rule

Dark Match Winner
I know im gonna get a lot of heat from this one but ...

I want to know how many of you out there believe that with Randy's Current Push , That Randy Orton will Win the WWE/WHC title at WM 27 in the main event and get all the Confetti and stuff , etc , etc.

I want to know your opinions as to How it would be built? Who will he face ? Is it Possible , Will it ever happen ?

In My Personal Opinion , I wanna see Orton vs Cena at Mania with Cena as defending champion ( If the heel turn does happen) with Orton Winning it Big Time :).

Your Thoughts / Discussions / Opinions ??

First of all, I don't think Orton VS Cena will be done at Wrestlemania. Just like Edge VS Cena, this feus has been done to death, and I just don't see this happening at Mania, because I have a feeling Cena might be going up against someone who is undefeated at the big show........

Will Orton have his Mania moment? It's possible. Orton has been very hot with the fans as far as his popularity goes, so I wouldn't be surprised to see him in a WWE championship match. Orton did retain the WWE title a couple of years ago at Wrestlemania in a triple threat match against Cena and Triple H, but he was still a heel, and the match wasn't too good either. It's hard to predict what's going to happen come Wrestlemania time, but I wouldn't be shocked if Orton had his moment at the big show next year.

I do think it is possibly that randy orton will face cena at wm 27 if and only if cean turns heel because even though the feud as been done to death they never had a match where cena been the heal and orton been the face. but I really don't think cena turning heel so I can see maybe wade barret winning the title at night of champions and holding it to wm and randy winning his second royal rumble and face wade at wm 27 and beating him there.

I would say no to the idea of Cena vs Orton at WM 27. I think I would see him in a midcard fued, like maybe with Miz over the briefcase(if he hasn't already cashed in) so he can put Miz over before he finally cashes in, then Orton can win it from him at a future PPV(like F4W or OTL if they're still around).

i don't really think so, because i really want him to its just that in my opinion a "WM Moment" would be like what happened with chris benoit where he won his first WWE World Heavy Weight Title. As for RO he's a multiple time champion so i think that it wouldn't really be that much of a big deal. A few exception would be if that was his second title win or if he faced major adversity or something but just a regular fued wouldn't really cut it for me as a WM moment
Edit: To keep with the thread Vs the Undertaker or HHH since HHH keeps beating orton every time they feud
Bring on the hate!

It took nearly 10 years before Mick Foley had his WrestleMania moment at WM22. I think Randy will have his sooner or later. He's one of the biggest stars during this time in wrestling history and it would be stupid for him to not have a memorable WM moment. But in this stage in his career, it might be hard. Like WWEFreak said, he's already won the WWE Championship multiple times so he won't be getting a confetti treatment if he wins the title. The Triple Threat at WM24 with Triple H and Cena could have been good if the match was good. Well, if all else fails, make him beat the Undertaker and there's Orton's instant WM moment.

Ok, Let's all take a step back. Let's think back to WM 25..... Randy beat Cena and HHH..... CLEAN!!!!!! that was his WM moment! he beat arguably the two biggest stars in the game clean.... heels just dont do that at wrestlemania but he did! You dont see that happen much. (on a personal note I wasn't really a fan of his till then, but he made me a believer that night)

Anyways, point is, he's had his moment... lets try and figure out who is going to be the next superstar to have his wm moment in Atlanta.. (his name rhymes with FIZZ)

It took nearly 10 years before Mick Foley had his WrestleMania moment at WM22. I think Randy will have his sooner or later. He's one of the biggest stars during this time in wrestling history and it would be stupid for him to not have a memorable WM moment. But in this stage in his career, it might be hard. Like WWEFreak said, he's already won the WWE Championship multiple times so he won't be getting a confetti treatment if he wins the title. The Triple Threat at WM24 with Triple H and Cena could have been good if the match was good. Well, if all else fails, make him beat the Undertaker and there's Orton's instant WM moment.

Have you watched Wrestlemania 21?

Either way, I think this situation where Orton doesn't have any WM moment as the time proves that he is so overrated and indeed not a big time player. I don't know who will he face at WM 27, but he'll probably facing Cena again.

What about Randy VS Edge they finished there thing that would be real fun to watch and i think they good both out on a good match

I don't see why Randy would exactly get confetti. Considering the confetti and big deal victories are really only something you see when someone wins their first championship. And obviously Randy is years past that.

Randy could get his big moment at Wrestlemania 27, however he could just as well not have his big moment. There's a long way to go for Wrestlemania 27, who knows, Randy could be injured, or in a non title feud. It's all about how the future looks.

However I don't see Randy actually needing his big Wrestlemania moment, he has already retained a championship at Wrestlemania, and made his way to a Wrestlemania as the contender, why would WWE need him to get a big victory as the challenger?

All I can say is, we'll see how it goes. But I'm not counting on Randy necessarily getting a big moment.

Cena (heel) vs Orton (face) would be a dream match. They feuded a lot and the feuds it self may have gotten boring, but the matches were always excelent due to the chemestry between them. Orton doesn't have good ring chemestry with a lot of people, but he and Cena is just magic. It's the perfect match-up.

Yep I think it would be a good fued because it would be different this time having Cena the heel and Orton the face. The storyline wouyld be better because they can kinda bring back gangster Cena but I hope they do not try to turn Orton into a superman character

The only point I can see Orton getting his 'WM moment' is in Triple-H's final match and that won't be Wrestlemania 27. John Cena vs Undertaker needs to be WM28 to be the pinnacle Wrestlemania moment for both guys.
This year I predict Kofi Kingston having his 'Wrestlemania Moment' by defeating CM Punk for the World Heavyweight title. I see the SES getting all the belts at some point. Serena as Divas champio, Gallows + Mercury as Tag Champs and another member with the IC title.

Orton's Mania Moment chance was supposed to be Wrestlemania 25. The Stage was so perfecty set for him, and it would of marked the future of the Company. Instead they blew it, but we don't need to get into that one again.

I'm sure he will get another chance down the line though.

For Orton it's hard to see if he will have his moment in WM27. The thing is that a traditional WM is winning the World Title like Warrior, Michaels, Savage, Austin, or Benoit. Problem here is Orton already won the title so many times winning the World Title does not mean a whole lot for someone like Orton.

If Orton is to have his WM Moment it would probably be like The Rock where its not about the title but a match being a monumental epic (i.e. Rock vs. Hogan). Question is what match could this be for Orton?

First of all, I don't think Orton VS Cena will be done at Wrestlemania. Just like Edge VS Cena, this feus has been done to death, and I just don't see this happening at Mania, because I have a feeling Cena might be going up against someone who is undefeated at the big show........

The Miz?

Quite frankly Randy Orton doesn't deserve a WrestleMania moment at WM27. Not that he hasn't earned it but because he already got it. Look at the history: it is extremely uncommon for heels to win the main event at the big show. Orton was one of the very few to pull it off and against John Cena and Triple H no less. That is massive. Give this WrestleMania to a deserving up and comer so he can have some credibility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back