With crowded wrestlemania siuation...

golden miz

.... BECAUSE I'M AWESOME
Will they put Jamie noble in the money in the bank match, I mean they have everyone from JBL to Koslov that dont have a match and big names will be kept out of the pictur. So do you think any jokes will make an apperance on the main show of wrestlemania (not 24 man royal) and who do you think will be left off the crd. I think that JBL and Kahli will beleft out of the card and noble and ziggler willl somehw make it on the card. Because it seems that both of those two have no dirrection that will put them on the card

while i like nobile and find him entertaining, it would be an injustice if JBL is not on the card and nobile is! JBL is a great heel because he gets good heat! everybody hates JBL which is why i love him! his dryness is just so amazing to me because he can get anybody over for the simple fact that fans would rather go for anybody than JBL! i mean hbk had the the most fan support of anybody the whole night simply because he was going against Layfield! they need to capitalize on that somehow and get a match for him!

Funnily enough, just reading your article made me think. When JBL loses to Michaels next week, what he goes after Koslov as he hasn't been beaten one-on-one, another streak there.

If they had a tag team four corners match, you got 8 men sorted there - Miz/Morrison, the Colons, etc.

I think the only case for putting Noble in MITB is if they haven't got "enough" guys who could have potential to push up to Main Event status and if they actually put the IC/US titles on the line at WM

I hope they don't put Noble in. If I had my choice for the MITB match, it'd be MVP, Christian, Kane, Rey Mysterio, Morrison, and Jericho. I'd normally put Shelton and Punk in there, but I want to see them two go at it to unify the titles.

I think they just let Noble do that promo cause it'd be funny to watch Kane come out and beat him in 15 seconds... Which it kinda was.

I doubt he'll actually be in the MitB match, they just wanted to give Kane some sort of win to give him some kind of credibility... Although winning a match against Jamie Noble won't give you much credibility, even if you do beat him hilariously fast.

And in fairness, Noble did last longer than Chavo like he said he would. Beat him by 6 seconds.

I agree JBL is a super-heel. He gets heat for anything from a look to a comment and its not cheap heat like Mic Foley's chanting the city RAW was in blah blah blah...ps nothing against Foley except the idiot is in TNA defamatting himself....but back on track JBL needs to be on the card...i think after the draft he indeed needs to head back over to Smackdown because he isnt Raw caliber and i would never see him as RAW's champion unless it was intercontinental. On smackdown i could see him win the world title again....

back to the point Jamie Knoble is a great worker but putting him the MITB is a joke....im sorry the MITB has had winners such as edge, Kennedy, Punk who were immediatly elevated to become World champion...will Noble ever become worlds champion? never! and not becvause he isnt a great worker but because he just wont so dont put him in that huga a match because it will be treated as a joke....he wont win and everybody will look at it as a 5 man MITB...

i would love to see Christian, Benjamin, Punk, Jericho (he will probably be wrestling some legend however), mysterio, Morrison, thrown in any 1 of Kozlov/big show/umaga/kane for some brute strength to balance off all the high flyers....but imagine that imagine all these guys....most are on the brink of something HUGE....isnt that the point of MITB....dont ruin it not on the 25th anniversary with somebody who is destined to LOOSE.....

Kennedy never won the world title. And no, JBL isn't a super-heel. He gets booed because he's terrible and gets carried in matches. Plus he has bigger boobs than most of the divas.

i never said Kennedy won the title i wrote were eveleted to BECOME world champion and if my memory serves me correct kennedy WAS slated to become champ had he not been misdiagnosed with his injury....

the fact that JBL makes you so mad is my point....okay super-heel maybe an exajeration...but look at how what i said stuck such a nerve....everybody hates JBL which means put him up against a face and that face will get huge pops....JBL is great for the traditional face vs. heel which makes him "super heel"...exnay the super heel

Sadly, I think Noble is going to be off the show. The MiTB match is typically for mid-carders who stand a real shot at the WWE Title or WHC. The only ECW match on the card will be Swagger v. Christian, and except for Miz and Morrison, I don't think anyone else from the show makes an on-air appearance.

I've been saying for the last 2 years, that they'd be well-served to have the MiTB winner go for the ECW Title, so if he is included, this would be a good opportunity to have him get a push, and for ECW to continue growing it's fanbase. Once the show is over, Christian will probably be champ, and Swagger will be leaving via draft, so Noble would work as a top contender for the belt, since we've already seen Henry and Finlay in the title picture on ECW.

I think he'll be very lucky to even make the show. The only capactity I can see him in is if they have another battle royal either right before on wwe.com or to open the show, but this one would be to determine the last participant in MitB. I could definitely see Noble in that and maybe even lasting for a little while, but not winning. The MitB is for guys that might be in line for a legit push at one of the world titles or are incredibly athletic and exciting, of which Noble is neither. Likely participants are Shelton, MVP, Kofi, MVP, Kennedy, Punk, Bourne...and then guys like Miz, Morrison, Finlay, JBL, Kane might be in if not involved in any other way with the show.

I've been saying for the last 2 years, that they'd be well-served to have the MiTB winner go for the ECW Title, so if he is included, this would be a good opportunity to have him get a push, and for ECW to continue growing it's fanbase. Once the show is over, Christian will probably be champ, and Swagger will be leaving via draft, so Noble would work as a top contender for the belt, since we've already seen Henry and Finlay in the title picture on ECW.

I don't think we will ever be seeing this happen. Based on the fact that Chavo, then ECW champion, was in the Royal Rumble last year I think we can see how much WWE thinks of that title. It's not a legit world title, just a midcard one. And that's not what MitB is made for, so I don't think we'll ever be seeing them go after it.

Remember the promos for Evan Bourne's return recently. Im certain he and Morrison will be ECW's representatives in Money in the bank. What with the amount of participants in the match growing every year it seems. This year WWE will probably stick to eight, my picks would be:
Evan Bourne (ECW), John Morrison (ECW), MVP (SD!), Rey Mysterio (RAW), William Regal (RAW), The Brian Kendrick (SD!), and either Kofi or Kane (RAW), and Shetlon or R-truth (Smackdown)
Plus would it be outragous if TJ Wilson was to go into Money in the bank?

I'm sure the WWE will find a way to get JBL on the show. And I highly doubt Noble gets on the card, unless it is some kind of wwe.com match. There are a couple of guys I think have a great chance at being in the MITB. As a Benjamin fan, I want him in it, though I'd rather see him face MVP for the US title or battle CM Punk in a Raw vs. SD match of some sort. Bourne, Mysterio, Kane, Kofi, Knox, Morrison, Miz, Carlito, R-Truth, Kennedy, Umaga, all have a shot to be in the MITB. Though I'd like to see Morrison/Miz against the Colons in a tag team title unification match.

as to what everyone else said, theirs no way that mvp, shelton, regal, or punk will end up in the mitb matchessince they wil be going for the minor titles. If they have 8 competitors it will be brian kendrick, rey mysterio, chavo guerrro, evan borne, morison, cody rhodes, ted diabiasse, and jamie knoble

I really doubt that Noble will get on the card at all let alone in the MITB match. I think that Noble is good and athletic but he just isnt the caliber of superstar to be put into Wrestlemania.

as to what everyone else said, theirs no way that mvp, shelton, regal, or punk will end up in the mitb matchessince they wil be going for the minor titles. If they have 8 competitors it will be brian kendrick, rey mysterio, chavo guerrro, evan borne, morison, cody rhodes, ted diabiasse, and jamie knoble

I don't think Chavo and Noble will be in there, I'm sorry. And i think that DiBiase and Rhodes will be involved in a tag match of some kind, maybe including the Colons, Cryme Tyme and Miz & Morrison. DiBiase and Rhodes might also be involved with Orton's story on the night....

I also think Shelton and MVP will be going at it and maybe Regal and Punk although i'm getting pretty over the Punk v Regal thing, it was good but getting tiresom now and if they try to stretch it to WM its gonna be real old.

I think the best options for MITB would be:

- Evan Bourne (ECW)
- Finlay (ECW)
- Rey Mysterio (RAW)
- Kofi Kingston (RAW)
- Kane (RAW)
- The Brian Kendrick (Smackdown)
- Hurrican Helms (Smackdown)
- R Truth (Smackdown)

Other possibilities would be:
- JTG (He could be fun and exciting in this type of a match)
- Dolph Ziggler
- Santino (Hehehehe....)
- Mike Knox (Could definatley be a possibility)

I also think a possibility would be a returning Ken Kennedy.... Not sure, could go any way but i would bet my balls on Noble not being in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back