Windows Phone

Hyorinmaru

Sit Upon The Frozen Heavens
I've seen both Android & iPhones advertised and in use by well everyone I pass by on the street. I've only seen 1 other person besides me with a Windows Phone.

I've only ever used Android so when I got my Microsoft Lumia 435 it took a little bit of getting used to but I like it and I wanted to share it with you guys.

Pros
The storage space It comes with 8G of space with options of storing in the cloud as well as adding a SD card with up to 64G of space.

It comes with IE which I have yet to have a problem with.

It comes with Facebook & Skype already installed which saved me the time and memory space.

It has live tiles instead of widgets & icons. I like this better because with apps like Facebook it shows me what people are saying without me even opening the app.

It comes with Microsoft Word and Excel. I don't see me using Excel but I love the fact it comes with Word. As a member of WZCW it will make doing RPs a lot easier.

Cortana is what Microsoft named there voice search function and it works amazing. It picks up my voice even with other noise in the room and has yet to screw up what I say. Something I can't say for Android.

I was able to use my existing Gmail account when I set up my phone instead of having to set up an outlook account.

Cons
The only bad thing I can say about this phone is the App store is nowhere near the size of the Google Play or Apple store but as someone who doesn't really download Apps outside the popular games and the like this doesn't bother me as much as it would some.

Rating
On the whole I would give this phone a solid 8.5-9/10. The pros far outweigh the cons and I have to da I love this thing. And the price was amazing originally $50 I got it for $40 with the holiday sale WalMart.com was running.

I've seen both Android & iPhones advertised and in use by well everyone I pass by on the street. I've only seen 1 other person besides me with a Windows Phone.

I've only ever used Android so when I got my Microsoft Lumia 435 it took a little bit of getting used to but I like it and I wanted to share it with you guys.

Pros
The storage space It comes with 8G of space with options of storing in the cloud as well as adding a SD card with up to 64G of space.

It comes with IE which I have yet to have a problem with.

It comes with Facebook & Skype already installed which saved me the time and memory space.

It has live tiles instead of widgets & icons. I like this better because with apps like Facebook it shows me what people are saying without me even opening the app.

It comes with Microsoft Word and Excel. I don't see me using Excel but I love the fact it comes with Word. As a member of WZCW it will make doing RPs a lot easier.

Cortana is what Microsoft named there voice search function and it works amazing. It picks up my voice even with other noise in the room and has yet to screw up what I say. Something I can't say for Android.

I was able to use my existing Gmail account when I set up my phone instead of having to set up an outlook account.

Cons
The only bad thing I can say about this phone is the App store is nowhere near the size of the Google Play or Apple store but as someone who doesn't really download Apps outside the popular games and the like this doesn't bother me as much as it would some.

Rating
On the whole I would give this phone a solid 8.5-9/10. The pros far outweigh the cons and I have to da I love this thing. And the price was amazing originally $50 I got it for $40 with the holiday sale WalMart.com was running.

Fortunately all the pros of this phone are awesome and i am ok with even its con too.... And also you got it at a good price too... But one thing i want to ask that What about the cameras? And in India, lowest price is Rs 5266 i.e $79.5 :shrug:
Moreover your phone is single sim or dual sim?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back