Windows Phone 7.

¡Roján!

Down with the trumpets.
So, recently I've been offered a brand new mobile contract. This, comes with a phone, a choice between a Samsung Galaxy and a HTC Titan (when it's released). So, me being the risk-taker I am, I decided to take the plunge and enter the World of Windows Phone. From what I've seen in videos, the UI is extremely sleek and there are various animations, which make the phone seem... more elegant, in a way. The Mango update seems to have fixed all the issues the old version had and has added new features that make it very competitive. Also, Nokia has dropped the Symbian OS in favour of the much-acclaimed Windows Phone. This can only be good for users of the phone. More users (Nokia is a powerhouse here in Europe) equal more apps, which is something necessary in the competitive smartphone industry.

I currently have an iPhone 4, and I'm going to keep the iPhone 4 for more casual days, but the HTC will be brought to class and when I'm out and about.

So,

Does anyone have a Windows Phone?
Are they happy with it?
Am I crazy to choose Windows Phone over Android, a much more established OS?

i have a Windows Phone Samsung Omnia 7
and i just love it.
the downside is no whats app at this time
but there will be an update soon that will upgrade the OS
so it can get more API's its only a matter of time before whats app is there for windows
as for the market its still a very new OS so there are less apps in the appstore then with Andriod.

what i love about it is the simple interface and it just works
nothing fancy but it works
oh yeah and flash support

thats about it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo