Will we see Desmond Wolfe February 3rd And what does his future hold?

JenksIX

Pre-Show Stalwart
For the past month or so, I've read that Wolfe would be making his return to TNA. I haven't seen him so I checked wiki and this is what it says

Wolfe finally made his return in a non–televised segment on December 10, 2010, at the tapings of the January 6, 2011, edition of Impact!, when he and Magnus saved Douglas Williams from Fortune members A.J. Styles and Rob Terry

So I'm guessing he has not been seen on Impact yet, though the ImpactZone fans have seen him.

Anyway, I have been wondering what is next for this guy? Is he really going to tag with Magnus? When this guy debuted with TNA he had so much potential and was obviously one of the first picks for Fourtune.

But I guess due to his actions and some health issues, he's fallen out of favor with TNA.

Anyway, what are your thoughts? I don't hear people even talk about him much anymore and this is the same guy who received a land slide amount of votes during the #1 Contender polls TNA held due to a huge internet following.

I would personally rather see him join Immortal, MEM or be involved in some type of singles role then be in the tag team division. And I hope his medical issues are resolved because I enjoy watching this guy both in the ring and on the mic.

That was a good video. The way TNA pushed him in the begining made me think he was TNA's next big thing. Unfortunately I was wrong.

I think he will team with Magnus and take on Beer Money. I heard that the individual members of Gen Me and MCMG will be used to rebuild the X-Division. So TNA will need a new tag team to face Beer Money.

I like Wolfe. He isn't too bad on the big if they don't do that English stereotype thing with him. I actually liked some of the promos he cut on Angle in their feud.

Unfortunately, guys like Wolfe have been pushed aside to make room for this ridiculous "Immortal" faction. Wolfe has as much potential as any guy on the TNA roster, but since Hogan and Bischoff do not consider him an established draw, he'll most likely sit on the sidelines until they are gone. I don't mean he won't be seen on television, but he will likely be given the "A.J. Styles" treatment (used, but in a shitty way).

It's sad to see a guy of his caliber not be given a proper chance. TNA has so much young talent just waiting to bust out, it's a shame we are forced to watch guys like Tommy Dreamer and Matt Hardy instead. Hogan and Bischoff are using talent in the same way WCW did in the late 90's; if you were a draw 5-10 years ago, no one's going to care if you aren't even close to what you were back then, right??

I have a feeling guys like AJ, Desmond, Brutus Magnus and Douglas Williams will be stuck in the mid-card until Hogan/Bischoff are gone, and that's pretty sad.

I hope we see him soon. I've been a fan of his since his ROH days and think he is a phenomenal talent, in the ring and on the mic. But just as nickb03 said I fear he won't be used to his fullest extent. A tag team with Magnus would be good, adding another standout team to their lately stagnating Tag Division. But I do think he is capable of being more than a Tag Team Champion in the long run, I hope eventually TNA gives him a decent push later on down the line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back