will we break the forum record tonight?

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
Most users ever online was 3,594, 03-01-2008 at 08:26 PM.

That was mostly spambots, wasn't it? It'd be nice, but I doubt it.

Doubtful. It was a spambot invasion, which the mods quelled rather swiftly. Also, the day after the Benoit Escapade did HUGE numbers.

I figure on 1,200 at some point between tonight and tomorrow morning.

Doubtful. It was a spambot invasion, which the mods quelled rather swiftly. Also, the day after the Benoit Escapade did HUGE numbers.

I figure on 1,200 at some point between tonight and tomorrow morning.

Are you Admins privy to that information?

Yeah, IC. Considering the Bar Room has officially died for the next 3 hours, tonight had better be huge.

It was amazing to see the amount of traffic we got. I cannot remember a time when I seen more than 140 members online, never mind that sheer amount of guests. The place was buzzing and the TNA LD was absolutely massive. I'll bet NSL cried a little bit.

Being that this was just a small sample of the amount of wrestling fans out there, I think this is a sign that there is definite interest from the fans in seeing another Monday Night War, to say the least.

I have never been part of something online like that with so much energy like we saw last night. I haven't seen this type of energy and excitement in at least 10 years.

All this talk of energy and excitement makes me sorta feel that I have missed out on something. Hope you guys all had fun anyway. Did it all inspire any interesting threads here?

Whats up with a lot of people sporting the same signitures by the by? Are the Factions starting again?

All this talk of energy and excitement makes me sorta feel that I have missed out on something. Hope you guys all had fun anyway. Did it all inspire any interesting threads here?

Whats up with a lot of people sporting the same signitures by the by? Are the Factions starting again?

sadly yes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back