Will there ever be a new WWE logo?

jefferson411

Championship Contender
Does anyone think they are ever going to change the scratch logo. By now they have changed the RAW logo a few times, and the SD! logo many time, and they have even changed the companies name since they first introduced the scratch logo, but they still use it (albeit it has been modified as far as taking the F off). I am not saying I dislike the logo, but I wouldn't mind seeing anything new, does anyone think they will ever change it?

Yeah, I've wanted them to change the logo ever since it stopped being :wwf: It doesnt make sense that there are two w's and no e.

they should of created a new one right after they switched to wwe but oh well im sure they will make a new one in the future

hell they made a new ecw logo right after the brand launched

CYoung2003 said:
Yeah, I've wanted them to change the logo ever since it stopped being :wwf: It doesnt make sense that there are two w's and no e.

Ummmm dude lol. Turn the W sideways..Theres ur missing "E"...Lol:headbanger:

Banes said:
Ummmm dude lol. Turn the W sideways..Theres ur missing "E"...Lol:headbanger:

Seriously, is that truly what WWE is saying about the missing E? A logo should not require twisting and turning for it to make sense. Couldnt they have just made the F into an E? Honestly that requires less change than it did to make it what it is now. Now they took 2 lines off, the other way they would have just added one line.

Smokeydogg said:
they should of created a new one right after they switched to wwe but oh well im sure they will make a new one in the future

hell they made a new ecw logo right after the brand launched
they also created a new :wcw: logo to.
instead of creating new logos for all these other brands maybe they should try to make a new wwe logo

Does anybody have any ideas what it should look like?

Whatever they do, it should be very simple but yet unique. Sometimes companies make logos that would be impossible for anyone to draw from memory, but I think the best logos are ones you can redraw yourself, because that means they are identifiable. Seeing as I am not employed in advertisement or graphic design, I would not even know where to begin with what a new logo should look like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back