Will the Real Fabulous Moolah Please Stand Up?

I know I am late and surprised no one posted along with the low views, but this was actually well written. Each piece was placed perfectly for the story to flow (unlike the main page writers -- I think Paper Ghost now writes for the main page too) which makes it hard to tell who Moolah really is.

Nice piece and good lord, 50,000 matches plus! That is a lot of wrestling.

I know I am late and surprised no one posted along with the low views, but this was actually well written. Each piece was placed perfectly for the story to flow (unlike the main page writers -- I think Paper Ghost now writes for the main page too) which makes it hard to tell who Moolah really is.

Nice piece and good lord, 50,000 matches plus! That is a lot of wrestling.

It's closer to 55,000 now.

Not sure how to interpret your response if it was in a sarcastic way or not?

I will go optimistic with it being a kind remake. After reading this and almost all your Impact reviews on your site, I take back saying you should write for the main page. You are too good of a quality writer to be on the not good front page. I don't want to get hit with any infractions but man, if there is anyway I could gets eyes to your pages of work to my friends, let me know how so.

As stated, surprised no one commented during the time you posted it as it was a big concern at this time. The piece is solid and congrats on the 55,000+ now since that makes sense which is crazy because that is many many hours of watching wrestling.

Sorry for the story. In short, wish you success and more viewers to your quality work. Your passion for wrestling shows in postive ways, KB.

Not sure how to interpret your response if it was in a sarcastic way or not?

I will go optimistic with it being a kind remake. After reading this and almost all your Impact reviews on your site, I take back saying you should write for the main page. You are too good of a quality writer to be on the not good front page. I don't want to get hit with any infractions but man, if there is anyway I could gets eyes to your pages of work to my friends, let me know how so.

As stated, surprised no one commented during the time you posted it as it was a big concern at this time. The piece is solid and congrats on the 55,000+ now since that makes sense which is crazy because that is many many hours of watching wrestling.

Sorry for the story. In short, wish you success and more viewers to your quality work. Your passion for wrestling shows in postive ways, KB.

Not sarcastic at all. I just watch a lot of wrestling. And much appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back