• Ducktales

• Aladdin

• Lion King

• World of illusion

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
Four of my favourite games of all time were based on a Disney cartooon, so here's the wild pick for them!

DucktalesNESCover1.jpg

Game; Ducktales
Released; 1990
Type; plaformer
Platform; NES
Published by; Capcom

aladdin.png

Game; Aladdin
Released; 1993
Type; plaformer
Platform; Sega Genesis, Amiga, MS-DOS, NES, SNES, Game Boy, Game Boy Color
Published by; Virgin

lion_king,_the.jpg

Game; Lion King
Released; 1994
Type; plaformer
Platform; Sega Mega Drive/Genesis, Super NES, NES, Game Boy, PC, Amiga, Game Gear, Sega Master System
Published by; Virgin

World_Of_Illusion-forest.jpg

Game; World of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck
Released; 1992
Type; plaformer
Platform; Sega Mega Drive/Genesis
Published by; Sega​

Deadline is Sunday and...no spam!

Not gonna vote here. Mainly becuase I never played any of these games due to my massive hatred of all things Disney. My cousin had Lion King for the Mega Drive and it looked like a simple concept. If I remember rightly you could pick up differant colored bugs that gave you secret items....or something along those lines, it was a long time ago. Anyways if I do vote ill probably vote for Lion King, going to sit on the fence though till I have heard some more evidence to vote the others.

I'd have voted for Jungle Book on Game Gear, but it wasn't there. That game was absolutely brilliant. I've got the theme tune in myhead right now, actually. However, Duck Tales wasdefinitelyan enjoyable game when I played it, so it would make sense for me to vote for it, and I have done so.

I loved the Lion King film, but oddly enough never got the game.

However, I loved the Aladdin film, and did end up getting the game. I remember enjoying it for what it was. Probably would be shit to play today, but eh... I liked it back then and it's the only option in the poll I remember ever playing.

I went with Aladdin, mainly because it's the only one I can vividly remember playing. I'm pretty damn sure I played the Lion King game as well, and possibly may have tried the Duck Tales game. The last one I never played.

Aladdin was great fun though, I remember having to jump from each little "blanket" roof to the other. Good stuff.

I gotta go with Ducktails. If it's the one I'm thinking of, it was for gameboy and you went all over the world finding treasure and shit and pogo sticking onto bad guys to kill them. It was enjoyable, challenging, but able to be beaten, the mark of a good video game in my opinion.

Edit: It's not, but I'm still going to vote for it because it's probably like the same thing anyway.

DUDES

No love for Duck tales? REALLY? I fucking LOVED that game. for a long while, around 6th and 7th grade, I had a daily ritual of beating both the original contra and beating Duck Tales. Dude. You fucking KILL PEOPLE BY POGO STICK SMASHING THEM. Come ON.

This was a hard one for me to choose, and I can't believe that some people haven't played them. All four are hidden classics; Ducktales was epic, as NorCal pointed out, Lion King was just so hard it was silly, but once completed it was so good. Aladdin was of the same vain but easier, then you had Donald and Mickey which really is how a two player game should be.

I had to go with the Lion King on this one. It was the first game out of these picks that I ever defeated. And seriously, who doesn't love being able to play as a baby lion, then a grown lion?

The worst level was the stupid one that was made up entirely from a singing part in the movie. You had to jump and time your jumps from the tops of Giraffe's or something like that. That was the only hang-up that had me playing for weeks-months trying to beat it. Once I finally did, everything else was a breeze.

I vaguely remember Duck Tales for the regular NES, but damn was it hard I think. I swear as a child it was more complex than it should've been.

I beat Aladdin, but honestly think it's getting WAY too much love in this voting.

I don't even recall or know what the fuck World of Illusion is.

Closed; Well done Aladdin, very suprising win, I'm also suprised how few people have played world of illusion. It rocks.

Oh man, another travesty. I missed this too!!!???

Duck Tales was AMAZING! You had a cane that was also a pogo stick! All of the characters from the classic TV show were on there!

Maybe I am just showing my age, but you youngins need some damn NES culture. This is sickening. Duck Tales should have CRUSHED Alladdin. In fact, Rescue Rangers should have been on the list INSTEAD OF Alladdin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back