Wikipedia---Source of Neverending Laughter

Status
Not open for further replies.

X

RIP Sgt. Michael Paranzino / RIP CM
Though Wikipedia has gotten much better at their supervision of articles, things slip through sometimes. Such as this hilarious tidbit I just found while looking up the band Megadeth:

Wikipedia said:
Megadeth is an American thrash metal band led by founder, frontman, guitarist, and songwriter Dave Mustaine(Who is a ***).

ROFL at the hate on Mustaine, probably a disgruntled Metallica fan.

Double Lawlz.

I did the Village next to the one I used to live in. It broke down the financial stats of the town and apparantely 75% of the towns income came from the white police pullin over black drivers, wonderful.

Looked up their Sonic the Hedgehog article once before. I like surfing for random videogame characters and classic action movies when I'm bored. The entire thing had been replaced with "that was too fuckeng long." Made me laugh.

We should plan a WZ attack on Wikipedia.

I can see the following be edited into Triple H's page...

"Triple H is also renowned through out the wrestling industry as the "Man of Tall Knives", known for his ability to suck massive amounts of penis and murder starving Ethiopian children at the same time."

Who's with me?! Attack on Wikipedia?!

in a bizarre turn of events...i wound up on terry funk's page. the information was 'I'm fukcing terry funk bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' with that spelling. i found it enlightening

I find it funny how anyone can change anything on wikipedia lol. I have an account, and usually stay on one page, checking up on it. No prizes for guessing which.

I'm up for an attack on Wikipedia. My professor used it to prove a lesson to us once. He change the George Washington page 3 minutes before class started to say he was a legendary stripper. The reactions were priceless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back