wierdest wwe/f superstar ever

It would probably be Goldust. "F-F-F-FREAK" as the rock would put it. Remember him kissing Ahmed Johnson while he was on a stretcher? Weird stuff. I could never figure out if he was meant to be taken as a gay wrestler or not. But defiantly goldust is the weirdest. But that's not necessarily a bad thing...

yeah golddust is a complete freak he paints himself gold andwhere a leather/rubber suit that makes me sick how'd he turn out so wierd compared to cody i'll never understand

You guys do realize Goldust is a character, right? Dustin Rhodes is not like that in real life, at least as far as I know.

Now as for the question at hand I have to go two ways. If it's for weird guys who are taken as a joke I have to go with Dude Love or the Gobbledy Gooker, but mostly the Dude. Why you ask? Dude Love was created solely for the purpose to be opposite of Mick Foley's other characters: Mankind and Cactus Jack. Those two were weird but serious and quite deadly while Dude was just this odd throwback character.

But if it's for weirdest in general I've got to go with Undertaker. His shtick is mostly accepted now but you have to admit that his character is bizarre. He came in as a no selling zombie guy, became a cult leader who "believed" his character was real, dropped all that and became the real guy essentially, and is now basically a reanimated corpse. Remember, he was buried and then became the deadman character he still is. Not to mention that during much of this career he has "summoned" fire and lightning, turned people into basically zombies, hung people, and crucified others.

For me I would go with Golga - dude wrestled in a gold mask and wore an Eric Cartman T-Shirt.....

As for an old school person can't go past George "The Animal" Steele...

The winner has got to be the Disco Inferno creation, I can't remember where he did it but he actually had a match against................THE INVISIBLE MAN!

That's right The Invisible Man. There was no wrestler, there was no moves, he had only one match but he won it!

Wish I could find that video of him.

You guys do realize Goldust is a character, right? Dustin Rhodes is not like that in real life, at least as far as I know.

But if it's for weirdest in general I've got to go with Undertaker. His shtick is mostly accepted now but you have to admit that his character is bizarre. He came in as a no selling zombie guy, became a cult leader who "believed" his character was real, dropped all that and became the real guy essentially, and is now basically a reanimated corpse. Remember, he was buried and then became the deadman character he still is. Not to mention that during much of this career he has "summoned" fire and lightning, turned people into basically zombies, hung people, and crucified others.

yeah i'm talking kayfabe yeah i think undertaker is left out alot beacause he's been here so long and just kinda fits in

The weirdest superstar to me in WWE/F would have to be Papa Shango. The guy use to freak me out to no end as a child. I couldn't watch when he was on. I'd seriously lock myself in a bathroom. Throw in the voodoo stuff and making Warrior puke on TV and all the other weird stuff the guy did.

Nowadays I'd have to go with Goldust, though he has kind of lost the freakishness the last few years or so.

This is a obvious one. Two words:

Damien Demento

Weird gimmick, came from "Parts Unknown" or whatever, weird look, weird name, jobber, weird YouTube videos, just weird, weird, weird.

There you go...

Bastion Booger. Just looking at him made me uncomfortable as hell and immediately wanting to change the channel. Did Vince come up with that one? He might be a great promoter, but he's not a creative genius. Everybody has their hits and misses, but around that time, Vince had a ton of misses. This was the biggest one of all.

i would have to say as of now its orlando jordon all the way, wat a ***... and for all u ppl to clown on goldust isnt right because he is better then most he is juss under used and not givin the right role witch sucks cuz ive been following his career since 1990 wen the million dollar man slaped him in the face on superstars i believe ne ways but goldust is way better then cody by far

well the first i would have to say goldust was the most succesful weirdo but the weirdest of all time i would have to say big dick johnson that dude was just nasty he never really did much but he was really weird and also i think hornswoggle is pretty weird all together i dont know what pushed vince to create him

by the way diehard mark way to ruin the suprise for me on swagger

Kizarny was pretty damn weird, weird enough to only last 2 Smackdowns before they released him. Guess they weren't looking for a demented circus act gimmick.

kizarnywwees2.jpg

wow im surprised no one has said gangrel maybe its because i was a kid when i first started watching wrestling i mean i was really freaked out by this guy i would have to switch the channel when he did his entrance cause when he spits out the "blood" that just freaked me out and plus he did look like a vampire

I'm thinking more in the line of good superstars that had weird characters and one that pops in my mind was Perry Saturn why in the blue hell was he talking to the mop I think they were trying to capitalize on the Al Snow talking to head but that was only popular because people wanted to do the head chant. So ima have to with Perry Saturn with the mop talking phase of his career that was a big time wtf.

I think Ultimate Warrior was pretty weird, the dude made no sense and might actually be clinically insane.

Also Kamala was pretty weird, not sure what his gimmick was but I know he was weird.

Does Hornswoggle count? Aside from his small stature, the guy has a crazy beard, and a crazy look. He's been involved in some of the most bizarre storylines (illegitamte child, dx army). Also, he's never even really talked! They guy just grunts and acts a fool!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back