• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why you shouldn't use WWE's Online 24/7 service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

liltimmyw

I also posted this in the Chit Chat forum, so if it doesn't belong here, delete it.

-----

Alright, so since about late January I've been using WWE's 24/7 Online service, where you can watch hundreds of matches anytime you want for only $4 a month. It was a steal for the ammount of content you got. Any long-time wrestling fan would enjoy this service.

So on the 29th of June I decide to cancel my account. I'm running low on money and even the littliest bit counts because I literally only have $4.59 in my checking account. I checked my account history and they always billed me on the 4th or the 6th every month so I had a few days until they'd charge me for an additional month. And the way you have to cancel your account is you have to e-mail their customer support.

So after looking through their website for a few minutes I find their e-mail and I write this:

Subject: I need to cancel my WWE 24/7 Online monthly subscription

I wish to cancel my WWE 24/7 Online subscription. It's an excellent service,
although I'm running low on money and it's hard to pay for it now.

My e-mail/username is [email protected].

Thank you for your time.

Fair enough, right? So the next day I recieve an e-mail back from them. I'll only show you the first part since it's the only part that matters.

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting WWE PPV Webcast Support!

We are unable to process your cancellation request because we are unable to locate your account under the email address [email protected], do you have another email address you would like us to check?

(Notice they left the first letter of my e-mail off.)

Alright, so I thought "Honest mistake." Even though I know I spelled my e-mail correctly I still figured maybe something went wrong. Even though not only did I spell it correctly, it's the e-mail I used to send them the message. So I write them back with this:

Could you please check the e-mail [email protected] because that's the one I used to register and it's the one I use to log in.

Thank you.

I looked over the message again and again making sure I spelled it correctly, then I sent it.
The next day I get an e-mail back.

We are unable to process your cancellation request because there are no subscriptions in your account under the email address [email protected], do you have another email address you would like us to check?

Alright...umm...wait a second. [email protected]? Where the fuck did that come from? What the hell is that? I decided to check that website out and, well, you can check that out for yourself.

As you can probably imagine, I was pretty angry at this point. It became pretty clear that they were stalling until the next time they'd bill me before they made an attempt to cancel my account. So, I write this in responce(Note:the usage of bold below is how it was used in my original message).

Alright, I do not understand why you cannot do this simple task. I have given you my correct e-mail two times, and you respond to me saying you can't cancel my subscription because you're checking the wrong e-mails. I don't understand how this mistake is possible. Especially twice. I'm doing everything you're asking. I am going to try one more time...

PLEASE, CANCEL MY WWE 24/7 ONLINE SUBSCRIPTION. MY E-MAIL IS
[email protected]

In case you couldn't understand that one, my e-mail is:
[email protected]

One more time, the e-mail that I registered the account with is:
[email protected]

I want my account canceled right now. I do not wish to pay for this service any longer.

Over the weekend I don't get a response. Didn't figure I would. So today(Monday), I check my e-mail and I have nothing still. Then I go to WWE.com to see if I can still log on to my account. I log in and I see this:

Jukebox Monthly Subscription - ToBeCancelled

What does that mean? I'm not 100% sure, but I think they're doing something at least. And, with a sigh of relief, I go and check my bank account. It is there that I see this.

Avaliable balance - $0.59

Fuck you very much, WWE.

lol thats f****ing funny but that just missed up that wwe if screwing people around for just $4 freakn dallors. vince probablly needs the money because wwe is doing so bad. like that phrase goes every cent counts. or maybe vince has a problem (wink) and he needs what ever he can get.

That's funny...Sorry you're having to go through that.

I tried it for a month and didn't have a problem. I made sure I cancelled it about 10 minutes after I purchased it so I wouldn't forget.

I stole someones password. It sucked. I thought it would be the entire video library that WWE owns, but it wasn't. There was like 200 matches on the whole thing.

FLUFF said:
I stole someones password. It sucked. I thought it would be the entire video library that WWE owns, but it wasn't. There was like 200 matches on the whole thing.

Could I get the password then? Just kidding but if you want to give it to me you always could!

gamehead said:
Could I get the password then? Just kidding but if you want to give it to me you always could!
LOL yeah me too. Just kidding

Napster did this to me, and are still doing it to me. Gave me a 7 day free trial, billed me after 5 of them, and won't let me cancel. I've asked my bank to stop authorising payments to them. We'll see how long they let me use Napster then.

That really sucks... I mean it's a funny story to tell, but only from the past tense lol...
I'd call WWE Shopzone and somehow see if you can talk with a rep... It's an old #, but I recently called and it's still open lol... 1-866-WWE-SHOP OR 1-866-993-7467
I hope you can straighten that up

uh dude, your not supposed to have a busted quad sig. It's illeagal on this forum. I'd take that off now if I were you, or as soon as you can...

thecruiser said:
uh dude, your not supposed to have a busted quad sig. It's illeagal on this forum. I'd take that off now if I were you, or as soon as you can...

what's a busted quad. sig? I saw the little pic he had, but what's so bad about it? B/c it's advertising?

haha Yeah it did suck but looking back on it it was kinda funny so I figured I'd write about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back