Why Should They Have Waited?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Crazy

CABS ARE HEEEERREEE!!
I have been on the forums off and on the past week and since Sunday I have seen many posts stating:

" Aj should have won the belt at BFG. That would have been the ultimate passing of the torch from Sting? "

To be honest I do not understand why people are posting this. Bound For Glory is meant to be Sting's night. It is meant to be Sting's final match. If Aj were to have not won the belt on Sunday and won it at BFG then it would take away from Sting's retirement. It would take away from all the emotions being focused on Sting and everyone would focus on Aj.

I am glad Aj won the belt at No Surrender. In my eyes it was the ultimate sign of respect for Sting to not go for the pin on Kurt. I think the title Bound for Glory is suting to the pay per view for once. Instead of having Sting win the belt he is hopefully passing the torch to Aj Styles and retiring. In my eyes that would mean that Aj truly is " Bound For Glory " ( pun intended on that one. )

Anyway I was curious as to what the fellow posters thought about this. Do agree that they should not have waited?

This isn't another too soon thread though. It is more of a why do you feel that it was too soon or did you like that he won it?

Yeah, this is pretty much what I said in the other thread about AJ winning the title.

Sting deserved to have his last match in a title match. But Angle vs Sting would've been a run of the mill heel vs face build up. Now there's a build up based on respect, and maybe some strong emotions. Jealousy perhaps? So AJ shouldn't have won the belt at BFG or after it. TNA made the right call.

I have stated all along that the main event mafia needed to fall at BFG but this really does make a good point that I had not considered. I was worried more about the bigger picture and I still do feel that in the big picture it would have been better for AJ to go over at BFG.

But your right sting does deserve this and so long as the booking still lets the MEM fall even if its just with some key losses then I think the whole thing will work out just fine.

Just My Opinion.

TNA made the right call putting the title on AJ and keeping all the focus on Sting at Bound For Glory. Sting is one of the best wrestlers out there and deserves this so much and his feud with AJ has been amazing thus far. Can't wait to see the send off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back