why should the rock come back!!!

Errock316

Dark Match Winner
i think the WWE needs the Rock and the rock needs WWE. now that the WWE is making Films like the marine why dont they sign him up and make him a movie deal to. like paramount pictures did with tom cruise back in the day. Vince probably now that it will boost his film mking project up. what do u guys think

Hmmm I'd love to see The Rock back in WWE, when it comes to controlling the crowd and having them in the palm of your hand, no one does it better than the Rock but sadly I don't see him coming back now. Shame, he is a real ratings winner for Vince.

wwe could use the rock but the rock doesn't want anything to do with wwe and why would he. he gets paid millions of dollars to make movies. he doesn't want to wrestle and travel around the world, and wwe movies wouldnt pay him enough

Errock316 said:
i think the WWE needs the Rock and the rock needs WWE. now that the WWE is making Films like the marine why dont they sign him up and make him a movie deal to. like paramount pictures did with tom cruise back in the day. Vince probably now that it will boost his film mking project up. what do u guys think

Um actually considering that 5 of the Rock's films have won the box office the first week they were released is probably a good sign the Rock doesn't need the WWE. Especially considering they are making movies like that crap Kane was in and the Marine.

The Rock loves the WWE but he looks to be quite at home in Hollywood. He's pretty much moved on. I can't be mad at him because he's obviously a success. It's somewhat disappointing though because he would've been the best ever.

I'll always remember the Rock as the best wrestler that could've been. But hey, you can't say he wasn't f*cking huge. I refuse to call him Dwayne Johnson and only use the Rock in quotation marks.

I dont think The Rock will have anything to do with the wrestling buisness for a long time, but anything can happen.
The Rock coming back to the WWE would bring a lot of old fans back from the attitude era, not to mention he is still really young.
I'd love to see a Rock vs. Triple H fued again, those were classic matches, along with the Iron Man match for the WWF title.

The guy is making multi-millions in Hollywood. I don't think he's tempted enough to take a HUGE pay cut, put his body through hell, go on the road for 300 days a year, and be away from his family.

The Rock's $5.5 million salary for The Scorpion King has been registered in the Guinness Book Of Records as the highest amount paid to an actor for their first starring role

Salary for "The Rundown": 12.5 million
Salary for "Walking Tall": 14.5 million
Salary for "Doom": 5.5 million

I don't see the Rock walking away from those numbers. The Rock, I doubt will ever return full time, but has stated that he will come back to work a program with someone "if it makes sense".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back