why is rey being punished?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm still hoping WWE swerves all you peeps that don't think RVD will win. I'm behind RVD all the way...anyways...Rey is being punished because he has too much heart. He's a fighting champ but he can't fight against all these monsters on SD! But like said before Teddy Long was just going with what Rey wanted and Rey got it. And WWE's being realistic, Rey couldn't really beat Henry or Khali, he probably could not really beat JBL so...yeah whatever. Also, Rey getting owned alot lately because WWE always wants that underdog tag on him.

Rob Van Dam will not be carrying John Cena's WWE Title to ECW, so whether it's at the PPV or on RAW the next night, Cena will end up on top. There will likely be a disputed finish during tomorrow's match.

Hmm well if this is true ECW needs a title so looks like rey is gonna lose

Well they could lose the title then make one, which in my opinion is the last thing smackdown need now

The promo video for The Great American Bash has been leaked online. The promo video says that Batista will be wrestling Mark Henry at the PPV. Check it out at the official WWE website.

i read henry vs batista at gab,rey will loose on a SD soon unless they make this a non-tittle ME

personally, i think a 5 foot champion is ridiculous. i mean yeah rey is cool but i dont watch him at all cuz im not a smackdown fan. but the whole thing with him being champ for how many months already...umm...2 months is pathetic. everyone knows that someone little like him would lose that title in a day. WWE gave him his time...but i think that title needs to get off rey's shoulder. and the only reason rey is champ is because of eddie's death (r.i.p).

rey needs to lose that title ! its pathetic a 5 foot champ for 2 months!? i mean rey is cool and all but we know that he would lose his title in 1 day ! the only reason he is getting such a big push as champ is cuz of eddie's death (r.i.p) but rey needs to lose that title. smackdown is running out of people to crown as champ. and smackdown needs a new gm...teddy long sucks. i aint feelin him playa. wtf? smackdown needs help.

rey needs to lose his title. i like him and all. but its just retarted him being champ. there has to be a change.

RawFan22 said:
personally, i think a 5 foot champion is ridiculous. i mean yeah rey is cool but i dont watch him at all cuz im not a smackdown fan. but the whole thing with him being champ for how many months already...umm...2 months is pathetic. everyone knows that someone little like him would lose that title in a day. WWE gave him his time...but i think that title needs to get off rey's shoulder. and the only reason rey is champ is because of eddie's death (r.i.p).

Well, i see somebody don't like Rey. Is it just me or do you not remember the matches Kurt Angle used to have with Rey Rey while Eddie was alive. I'm sorry if it was a pitty championship reign he would have lost the title allready and Chavo would have gotten at least the IC belt. Rey might be small but he's great in the ring, and has the championship because contrary to you're belief he is a good wrestler.

Benoit, Eddie, Mysterio, Jericho were the guys I used to watch on WCW. I HATED WCW because these great wrestlers were misused. They were good in Japan and in the ECW and they all deserved their title reigns. Rey isn't any different. By saying that someone like him would lose the title in a day, is only underestimating his athletisism and how good he is.

DeathIsARight said:
But I though Batista was gonna get that belt soon after he came back?

Either way, whether Rey looses his title or Cena looses his, one brand will loose a title. ECW needs a title, and I know Paul E. prefers to win a title to make it legit. So either both belts go or neither. I will continue to say that I don't think both brands will join.

now i didnt deny his wrestling skills. yes the guys got a gift. but i just think he shouldnt use his wrestling skills with the title. the united states title would be better for him. and when kurt and rey had those matches wen eddie was alive...rey wasnt big. thats why he wasnt main eventing every night. after eddies death, he had the most biggest push possible for him. people laughed wen he won the royal rumble. cmon now everyone knows someone like rey wouldnt win a royal rumble. since he won (and him being all small) doesnt that mean someone like say...spike dudley back in the day couldve won the royal rumble? then spike couldve been champ. tell me why something like that didnt happen to him?

RawFan22 said:
now i didnt deny his wrestling skills. yes the guys got a gift. but i just think he shouldnt use his wrestling skills with the title. the united states title would be better for him. and when kurt and rey had those matches wen eddie was alive...rey wasnt big. thats why he wasnt main eventing every night. after eddies death, he had the most biggest push possible for him. people laughed wen he won the royal rumble. cmon now everyone knows someone like rey wouldnt win a royal rumble. since he won (and him being all small) doesnt that mean someone like say...spike dudley back in the day couldve won the royal rumble? then spike couldve been champ. tell me why something like that didnt happen to him?

It's just that REy has wrestling ability and Spike really doesn't. If anything, he shouldn't have gotten a push so quickly but he should still have had a chance. His title reign might be too long, but he's paid his dues, he deserves it. He should lose it tonight, and maybe win it again sometime down the road.

yes that i agree with...wwe should keep him away from it for a little while now. but wwe wanted rey to have the ability...and they couldve given rey the ability as well. if they wanted to...they would give spike dudley the title. i think wwe wasnt even planning to make rey a world champ...but after eddie..its obvious rey would get something out of the wwe.

OchoaSTL said:
How in the hell can you say Rey doesn't deserve the title? He's worked for over 15 years and he finally is champ. What in the hell has Khali done to deserve the belt? He hasn't done shit. All he does is put his hand around people's throats and give them some lame ass chop. So Khali is tall, woopty friggin doo, and of course Rey looks like a Cruiserweight Champ. He's under 6 foot. Anyone who is under 6' or 5'11 is going to look like a Cruiserweight.

As far as creating a title... why? That makes no sense whatsoever. Not many people are watching the show with the World Title on the show... it wouldn't get any better with a forced created title,

The only thing I agree with you on is Booker T getting a title shot and that will probably happen sometime later this year.

rey wouldn't have even been in the match at WM22 if teddy long didn't feel sorry for him...

rkolover09 said:
rey wouldn't have even been in the match at WM22 if teddy long didn't feel sorry for him...

you're wrong...Teddy Long is only a puppet...
he doesn't really have any say...he's just a frontman
i think he's horrible as GM...that's why Smackdown is in the state that it is

IMmortalGreatOnE said:
you're wrong...Teddy Long is only a puppet...
he doesn't really have any say...he's just a frontman
i think he's horrible as GM...that's why Smackdown is in the state that it is

i agree with him being an awful gm...but rey was only in the match b/c long felt sry. for him

rkolover09 said:
i agree with him being an awful gm...but rey was only in the match b/c long felt sry. for him

i don't think so...
originally is was supposed to be Rey Mysterio alone
he was the one who won the Royal Rumble
then they threw in Randy Orton, remember

the match at mania was good but rey didnt deserve the belt.

Angle shoulds retained he wrestled best.

IMmortalGreatOnE said:
i don't think so...
originally is was supposed to be Rey Mysterio alone
he was the one who won the Royal Rumble
then they threw in Randy Orton, remember

i know randy got in the match at WM22 only b/c he beat rey at no way out...
at WM i should have been kurt vs. orton...orton would have beaten kurt:)

rkolover09 said:
only reason he won the title was b/c eddie died...

that's not true at all & is something very ignorant to say
the guy deserved it just as much as Eddie Guerrero did
just as much as Chris Benoit did too
they've been wrestling for so long

IMmortalGreatOnE said:
that's not true at all & is something very ignorant to say
the guy deserved it just as much as Eddie Guerrero did
just as much as Chris Benoit did too
they've been wrestling for so long

i like the 2 and respect what they done but putting some ne in a match b/c you feel sry. for them?... that's not wrestling at all...it is just feeling sry for some one

I don't respect Rey and I won't till he loses the World Title and Teddy Long is the worsest GM ever. Rey should defend his title against some big men like Khali, Mar Henry, or King Booker. Smackdown sux cuz they have a CruiserWeight as the World Champion, Teddy Long is the GM, the show is rated PG, and the only hot diva in there is Ashley. But then again that's my own opinion and many of you disagree with me I know but it's what I gotta say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back