Why Doesnt Paul Heyman................

Status
Not open for further replies.

hza3636

Dark Match Jobber
WHY DIDNT PAUL SAVE UP ENOUGH MONEY, WHILE WORKING FOR WWE TO EVENTUALLY SAY SCREW THIS AND START FROM SCRATCH. EVEN IF THERE WAS NO TV DEAL AT FIRST. JUST DO HOUSE SHOWS AND PPV'S. HE SHOULD GET A PARTNER TO HELP PITCH IN SOME MONEY AND GET IT STARTED. i KNOW THERES GOTTA BE A MULTI MULTI MILLIONARE OUT THERE THAT LIKES T SEE PPL JUMP OFF BALCONYS ONTO A LIT FIRE TABLE WRAPPED IN BARB WIRE AND THUMB TACS, THAT HAS SOME MONEY TO BURN. CAUSE IM SORRY I CANT SEE ECW EVER COMING BACK AND BEING WHAT IT ONCE WAS,ESPECIALLY WITH VINCE AT THE HELM.

Because without a tv deal,your promotion is gonna die a quick death. You want a wrestling promotion,you gotta have a tv deal.

hza3636 said:
WHY DIDNT PAUL SAVE UP ENOUGH MONEY, WHILE WORKING FOR WWE TO EVENTUALLY SAY SCREW THIS AND START FROM SCRATCH. EVEN IF THERE WAS NO TV DEAL AT FIRST. JUST DO HOUSE SHOWS AND PPV'S. HE SHOULD GET A PARTNER TO HELP PITCH IN SOME MONEY AND GET IT STARTED. i KNOW THERES GOTTA BE A MULTI MULTI MILLIONARE OUT THERE THAT LIKES T SEE PPL JUMP OFF BALCONYS ONTO A LIT FIRE TABLE WRAPPED IN BARB WIRE AND THUMB TACS, THAT HAS SOME MONEY TO BURN. CAUSE IM SORRY I CANT SEE ECW EVER COMING BACK AND BEING WHAT IT ONCE WAS,ESPECIALLY WITH VINCE AT THE HELM.

I agree with Rodz. We all seen what happened the first time, even with them getting a TV deal, it wouldn't last, Imagine how much it costs to hire back wrestlers (alot WWE or TNA caliber), buying out contracts, renting arenas, camera crews, officials props etc.. Even if a Multi-million dollar person liked the product, they wouldn't invest due to risk value alone. They would be better of with CZW now that it returned. This was Paul's only way of reviving ECW because Mcmahon owns all the rights and might be the only person in the world with the money and balls to bring it back. Unforunately, Vince doesn't have the no-how or the creative genius to do it right or to step to the side and allow Heyman to book it by himself.

5thHorseman said:
This was Paul's only way of reviving ECW because Mcmahon owns all the rights and might be the only person in the world with the money and balls to bring it back. Unforunately, Vince doesn't have the no-how or the creative genius to do it right or to step to the side and allow Heyman to book it by himself.

This post is spot on!

It's actually really sad too.If Vince stepped aside and let Heyman be Heyman, Vince would be even richer than he is now.

Some people believe their own hype. They seriously believes ECW needs WWE fans and wrestlers. ECW was selling out arenas until the day it went under. I guess the idea of signing the checks and staying out of the way is a concept Vince doesn't get. I don't want these new themes, the show taped after Smackdown tapings, Cena showing up, a WWE vs. ECW war, WWE productions values, or anything that even remotely resembles anything that is typical of a WWE product. Wishful thinking, but there was no excuse for that first show to be as bad as it was.

And as for this thread...I thought it was going to say why doesn't Heyman just quit. Honestly..if this is a reflection of what it's going to be like, I say he should either quit or get himself fired.

Vince may have the rights to ECW, but he sure as hell doesn't have the rights to "HardCore Homecoming". Anyone remember that from last June, like 3 days before ONS. Heyman could save up money and just start that up, have all the old ECW wrestlers who want nothing to do with WWE, go there.

Hardcore Homecoming was an awesome show, I could see heyman doing that if this new ECW falls flat. I was also thinking he can make a new promoting Call it RECW real extreme championship wrestling, ECFW extreme championship f'n wrestling or something, I don't know how the rights for the original are set up though

Hardcore Homecomin got owned by the fact that they didn't have the cash to go to court and defend their rights to use certain names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back