• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why do so many people think TNA is in a financial crisis??

MCMGfoLife

Occasional Pre-Show
I ask this question because, as it's been stated, TNA is not a publicly traded company. So, in other words, the ONLY people who know TNA's financial state is the people handling the money. Maybe TNA has a ton of money no one knows about.

I also think that because TNA has cut like 4 or 5 people in the last month, all of whom really weren't in the ring much anyway, and Roxi being the only one I was personally disappointed about, everyone's first thought is "they have no money, they're going down." WWE cuts people all the time. I mean look at 2008, they cut, seemingly, like half the roster. Not to mention, they cut 5 wrestlers in like 2 days about a month ago too.

TNA has so much talent on it's roster, they can't keep every single wrestler. It's unfortunate to see guys go, but if they don't have what it takes, then there's no reason for them to be there anymore. And if TNA doesn't start producing another show or adding an hour to Impact, I see more releases coming in the future.

Does anyone agree with me? let me know, and give me some good explanations please...this is my first thread so don't be too brutal. haha.

Idiots who believe everything they read on the dirt sheets are the only ones who think this is true.

I don't have a reason to believe TNA is any sort of financial crisis. I do not think that they are making money at the moment but part of any business is that you have to spend money to make money. TNA has spent quite a pretty penny I'm sure bringing in the likes of RVD, Jeff Hardy, and Anderson alone; not to mention Hogan's buddies like Bubba the Love Sponge, Orlando Jordan, Sean Morley, Nasty Boys, etc.

The good part is that Morley and the Nastys are GONE now so they could not have taken the company for that much. A lot of the people brought in were to gain people's interest on a roster that is really too big for the only show they have at the moment and in some cases it has worked and others it has not.

Bottom line, IMO is that TNA is the underdog right now so people are looking for more reasons that they should fail whether it is financial, the product itself, etc. Obviously they are in no trouble financially to spend the money that they have but they will be if they cannot start selling PPVs and moving merch.

Yeah, TNA is in such horrid financial trouble that they are still running house shows and the weekly television shows. I really don't think TNA is in trouble. If they were, we would be seeing quite a bit more action from the company on a cost cutting side of things than we

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back