Why do people try so hard here?

Crocker

Dark Match Winner
Like I don't get it lmfao.. why do people try so hard to get out of the prison here? Like do something with your life besides arguing with a bunch of neckbeardy moderators who have nothing better to do??

Me personally I'm too busy fucking my girl's brains out and eating pussy to care anymore! Lmfao who the fuck cares about an imaginary prison?? Let these idiot moderators feel superior :lmao:

so busy fucking your girl you just have to come tell a bunch of people you will never meet all about it.

The last time you had pussy was when pussy had you, you sad sack of shit.

HHH had time to be a wrestler and fuck a corpse's brain out. If he has time to do that, I'm sure you can fuck brains out and get out of prison. Also, are you fucking her then eating her? Hope you got a condom on or else you might get a milk mustache.

The last time you had pussy was when pussy had you, you sad sack of shit.

This is some deep shit.

People try so hard because there's nothing wrong in trying.

Glad to know that you don't care a bit but still post about it. I'll learn about hypocrisy when I want to become like you.

You guys seriously need to get a life instead of trying to make yourself feel better by putting other people down on an IMAGINARY PRISON. Lmfao.

Seriously stop putting others down and try to accept other peoples differing opinions! This is what forums are for, accepting other peoples opinions and not rejecting them and insulting them for disagreeing with you guys. But ah this shit is useless, i'm not even gonna bother going into detail arguing with you guys.

You guys have fun putting other people down while I fuck my girl's brains out! :lmao:

Crocker, you may have won THIS battle, but the million-year war for WrestleZone supremacy has just begun!

Gloating over your sexual conquests will NOT stop me from keeping you forever trapped in this wondrous imaginary prison.

Curses and drat! You have besmirched me for now, but your feeble bid to humiliate me will fail!

Crocker, you may have won THIS battle, but the million-year war for WrestleZone supremacy has just begun!

Gloating over your sexual conquests will NOT stop me from keeping you forever trapped in this wondrous imaginary prison.

Curses and drat! You have besmirched me for now, but your feeble bid to humiliate me will fail!
Thanks for improving my vocabulary, brother.

Crocker, do you know what happens when you troll yourself? Do you know what happens when you do it in presence of Chris Jericho? YOU JUST MISSED THE LIST.

Thanks for improving my vocabulary, brother.

Crocker, do you know what happens when you troll yourself? Do you know what happens when you do it in presence of Chris Jericho? YOU JUST MISSED THE LIST.

THAT IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU FIND A STRANGER IN THE ALPS!

[youtube]EOeDlRh393g[/youtube]

Huh, I never knew that ShinChan was a SEXIST!

Nobody happens to be a grown woman, and you can ask her all the questions you want after she's done using Crocker as a meat puppet.
I'll get my advocate Paul Heyman ready for suing you for saying me sexist. My sister Himawari will avenge it in her way as well. :devil:

Is Nobody married to Anybody? :suspic:

I'll get my advocate Paul Heyman ready for suing you for saying me sexist. My sister Himawari will avenge it in her way as well. :devil:

Is Nobody married to Anybody? :suspic:

Nobody might believe strongly in the sanctity of marriage, but Anybody just wants to sow his seed and move on. It's quite sad really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back