• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why didn't Randy Orton get fired in 2006?

r.prince18

Dark Match Jobber
I remember reading the dirtsheets in 2006 saying Orton was a terror backstage. I know he was suspended fo 60 or 90 days for it but I wonder why didn' t randy get fire. he wasn't the top star back then. I think he was a upper midcarder at that point but i think rating would of been find with out. Don't get me wrong i like Randy but I'M wondering why they wanted to keep him around if he was such a terror to everyone?

Da politiks.

To be fair it has worked out well in the end since he matured and decided that shitting in the luggage of Divas wasn't a good idea when it can cost you a WM main event match.

I really wish they would've back then. But then we wouldnt have Randy Orton's beard be our PWI 500 winner next year.

What the hell? They had lucky when they didn't fire him. Who in your mind could fill Randy Orton spot right now? Or in the feud against HHH or Cena?

He was a upper midcard, already a former world heavyweight champion, he was a 3rd generation superstar and people liked him a lot.

There would be a large void unfilled in the WWE if Orton was let go at that point in time. You may hate his character now, you may hate the WWE putting the WHC on him two days after Christian won it, or you just make hate him in general, but you cannot deny that Randy Orton is a big time star in the WWE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back