Why Dewey Cox & Precip666 Should Get Your Vote!

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
In the WrestleZone Tag Team Tournament.

First and foremost the greatest reason of all would and should be, because this is the UNDERDOG STORY OF A LIFETIME!

Sure Co/cox is trying to unsuccessfully convince the world that hes not who we all know he is. But that shouldn't stop us from giving this little creep the spotlight at least once in his lifetime! He'll never become Prom King, hell he'll likely never even make it to prom.. have you SEEN HIM!?

And Precip666.. what would be more rewarding to this poor lost individual, than to give him a crown to wear? I mean COME ON.. he already had to randomly (against his will) team up with Dewey Cox. I think we should all be greatful and unselfish in giving this underdog story a happy ending, and push them through this tournament showing the world that anything TRULY CAN HAPPEN!

Will is right. We should give everyone a feel good, dreams can come true under dog story. Let this cream puff pull off the cinderella run. It would be magical.

Ahhhhhhh.......... But they are going against Xfearbefore................And X is crazy....... sell it more and ill think about it

Thats another great reason why!!! to insight Xs excellent angry ranting promo skills!! If anything X is the PERFECT canidate for the upset to occur over, if only for the (possible) reaction LOL

know what? I say we bride Dewey here. He admits to being Coco, and we all vote for him. Give him about a half an hour to Celebrate his upset first round win, then re-ban him:)

well I don't have regular access to a computer so that explains it I guess. Maybe next time.:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back