Who's The Most Infamous WZ Poster Of All Time?

Who's The Most Infamous WZ Poster Of All Time?

• CoCo

• Senor Coconut/Marko

• Deadman

• CCS

• Egg McMuffin

• Big Wes

• justinsayne

• Derf

• Jonny B

• Prax

• Afro-Ameri-Spawn

• DaVinci's Nightmare

• BradTheGreat

• Rusty

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm hoping to get there. For now, I say it's CCS for his bastardization of Christianity, numerous alts, his MJ bashing the day he died, and his overall mindfuckedness.

I always wanted to know more about Egg McMuffin...any good Shawshank threads involving him? But, Wes' Shawshank thread is, by far, the greatest thread of all time.

I actually think it's a tie between Deadman, Derf, and CCS. They're the ones I hear stories about most.

No way is it Deadman. He was like a few months. He's just kinda the representative of this wave of posters. But as a lurker I've seen worse.

I said Derf. Lol.

Prax. Has to be Prax. One of the biggest and most respected members of the forum, on the staff, his banning caused a big uproar. Too bad he turned into an asshole.

Prax isn't an asshole, he's just a cocky son of a bitch, but he usually backs up what he says fairly well. I keep in touch with him, and I still enjoy him.

Kaedon, such a douchebag and a half. You missed a gem with this guy.

However, i think Zer0 and Disturbed are up there high on the list, and those are before my time.

P**x screwed P**x

I voted for SC as he was a part of getting me banned and then everyone realised he was a card short of a deck.

You can probably blame whoever told me what happened in that e-fed thing for getting you banned. Or me for pulling the trigger.

I won't give the alt-masters the pleasure of naming them here...My vote goes to Spawn anyway. I think in the entire time I've been here, he's only been unbant for like 4 days. Keeps digging his own grave the moment he's allowed to post...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back