• Petey Williams

• Sanjay Dutt

• Senshi

• Jay Lethal

• Austin Aires

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^Well, technically, anyone on the TNA rostar can be on the list. But, with the ones you have, I guess Sanjay Dutt. He is very very VERY underrated IMO.

FLUFF said:
^Well, technically, anyone on the TNA rostar can be on the list. But, with the ones you have, I guess Sanjay Dutt. He is very very VERY underrated IMO.

its aj style

Petey Willams or Jay Lethal, sorry but even thoe Jay hasn't been around very long, I love his style.

i say petey williams or samoa joe, i just love watching a samoa joe match

ya i like joe's matches too, i cant wait to see him and Low Ki(Senshui) in a match. That would be awsome.:raven:

IMO It could be anyone. My 3 favorites are Chris Sabin,A.J., and Samoa Joe.

Chris Sabin: A young 24(or 25) year old man with a ton of talent imo. Various things like his hesitation dropkick make me like his matches. Not to much on charisma. Just needs a little more character.

A.J. Styles: Still young with speed and agility mixed with the right amount of charisma. Right now I can't really consider him X because he is working tag divison with Christopher Daniels

Samoa Joe: Arguably one of the greatest things to happen to TNA. Still pretty young. Has stregnth, speed, agility, and some charisma. I would say when he leaves X he can be World Champ material, but it is too soon right now.

They're all excellent in-ring talent however I gave the nod to Samoa Joe. He's a great all-round talent. He can ground and pound, get technial when neccessary, brawl and even fly. And he's just been running roughshod through everyone in the X Division. He's sitting pretty on the X Division mountain.

Aj styles. I said ASj over Samoa Joe becuase I just think AJ accomplished more than Joe and is a better wrestler than him. Plus, I like him better and has good mic skills just like Joe but AJ still all the way.

AJ Styles, man have u seen him outside of TNA omg..the things he does is amazing, he's 28 and killin em

I LikeAJ,Fallen angel and Sonjay Dutt. I also like WATCHING Alex Shelley. But my Fav X division star is Samoa Joe!
:headbanger:

Samoa Joe is definately the best thing they have going for them. Mind you, I watch very little TNA so this is based mostly on indy and ROH stuff. Austin Aries is also INCREDIBLE, but he hasn't really had much of a chance to showcase himself in TNA. Then AJ or Chris Daniels would come in (interchangably) as 3 and 4.

Petey Williams really doesn't deserve to be listed with these other guys.

i have to go with low ki aka senshi givin the right push and story he could once again be the x division champ he is awesome

i gotta say Samoa Joe, they don't air TNA or any wrestling promotion except WWE over here(damn).

but i watched the others listed on the poll(TNA PPV DVDs) they are very good and are experienced in-ring, you see when non-wrestling fans see Samoa Joe all they see is that he's chubby and can't wrestle. but really he's great in-ring and experienced wrestler

FLUFF said:

yer and very very VERY fast.

I would of put him but i put AJ:)

I voted for Low Ki. I think he's an amazing worker who really needs to be pushed in the company. He's the kind of guy I think could put a plausible, even match with Joe (I'd love to see a feud between the two). If you're talking about the most marketable, then no doubt about it: AJ Styles. He's pretty much the posterboy of the company. As long as he stays healthy, he'll always be in the mix for a belt.

MR. Phenomenial STYles no question.

AS for second place, competition between DANIELS AND SABIN

The Fallen Angel Christipher Daniels.

christopher_daniels.jpg

The Rebel Bad Ass

My pick isnt up ther ..I will say that Monty Brown is the best. I just love his "alpha male" act and the "PPPOOOUUNNCEE!!!!!" is a fun move..also hes a big guy with decent charisma and a hard werker......so I vote Monty Brown.

Petey Williams.... Soley for his finisher. Crush...Kill...Destroyer!

Sean :D

Well it's hard to say for me because I'm a huge fan of Styles and Daniels both of them are impressive and I watch TNA just to see them in action. Sonjay Dutt is stellar! he's in my top 5 best high flyers of all time.

seaneth said:
Petey Williams.... Soley for his finisher. Crush...Kill...Destroyer!

Sean :D

Petey is definitely one of the greats on TNA, and well wrestling in general. Also Petey Williams does have the best finisher in Professional Wrestling. the Canadian destroyer. Wow that move is it! and it's over!

I like daniels but i also like them all sanjay dutt is extremely underrated and aries in roh was awesome and is awesome Styles needs to leave the x division with daniels and they both need to be in the heavyweight division sabin great wrestler but never give him the mike... ever dutt is great jay lethal is also awesome they are all gifted talents and a match with any of them is a great one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back