Whos Going To Beat Cena?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartBreakKid

Dark Match Winner
John Cena has had the belt for like 9 months now and its getting out of hand. Personally i thought they should have given HBK one more run having him win it at Wrestlemania. The fans were behind him going as far as the boo the "ultimate babyface" John Cena. even if it was just a short run because we all knew he was suffering injuries at least it would have mixed things up. As far as his other competitors no one wanted to see Umaga win it at the rumble. They put over Khali pretty well as this huge monster but no one really believed him as champ either. Then the draft brings in great new talent like lashley and king booker and they just have them get beat already in their first PPV as raw stars. They've thrown Orton at him time and time again including vengence but he hasn't been getting the job done. I think its time to give Orton a run hes been doing a lot better lately and his crippler image is good. But will WWE every trust him? Do we have to wait for another draft pick in Kennedy to heal and come take the title? Does anyone even believe he can beat Cena? Booker did good with his world championship run last year why not give him another push? Lashley was dominant with the ECW title handling umaga easier than Cena did but hes a face and the crowd might not buy a Cena/Lashley feud. Either way Cena needs to lose the strap and fast. Who do you think is going to take it from him?

Yeah Xtremality is right. We are definitely heading for a Cena/Lashley match at SummerSlam and I fully expect Lashley to win the WWE Title. However, I don't expect Lashley's reign to last very long as he will probably lose it back to Cena in October or November. I don't see Cena going a while without the WWE Title until after WrestleMania 24. I strongly believe that he will drop the belt to Mr. Kennedy at WM24.

This could be on the John Cena thread though...

I think the lucky one will be Triple H. i read somewhere that the plan is a rematch for WM22, I honestly i dont see hunter losing this one...again.
Lashley is a good option, but i see him feuding with Booker all summer, good feud this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back