• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who would you like to see as the Mystery Team?

Which 2 wrestlers would like to see team up to represent the Mystery Team?

• Joseph Rios

• Celeste Crimson

• "The One" Big Will

• Carmen Bratchny

• Vengeance

• Drake Callahan

• Phoenix

• Garth Black

• James Baker

• Karnage

• William Teach

• Jordan Lights

• Hunter S. Kravinoff

• Chris Jones

• John Constantine

Results are only viewable after voting.

Showtime

It's Showtime!
In less than 2 weeks at Unscripted, the undefeated team of Showtime David Cougar and Stan Rogers will take on a team that will be voted on by you the fans. The choices are either Runn Ricky Runn in a Captains Elimination Match, Mind over Matter is a Normal Rules Tag Team Contest, or a Mystery Team in a Tables Match. We here at WZCW.com don't have any insider information on who the surprise team could be, but we thought it would be interesting if we heard what you the fans would like to see the mystery team be against Stantime. Using wrestlers not competing at Unscripted, we have compiled a list of 15 current and former WZCW Superstars and we want to know who among these would you love to see compete at Unscripted. Former World champions Joseph Rios and Vengeance? The second coming of Second Coming? Or maybe Phoenix would've been better suited teaming with Chris Jones? Let us know which pairing you would like to see?

Joseph Rios
Celeste Crimson
"The One" Big Will
Carmen Bratchny
Vengeance
Drake Callahan
Phoenix
Garth Black
James Baker
Karnage
William Teach
Jordan Lights
Hunter S. Kravinoff
Chris Jones
John Constantine

Firstly, Celeste Crimson. She was fantastic, but never got to the top despite definitely being able to and her premature exit from wrestling was disappointing. If she made a big return, it would be an epic mark out moment for all involved.

And her partner... The irreplacable Mr. Carmen Bratchny. While he did get that one "Real" World Title reign, it wasn't for nearly long enough because of tough competition from Titus, Ricky and Vengeance in the World Title division. He would tear this place up if he returned. Plus with the rumours that Bratchny will be a secret character in WZCW 12, it just fits perfectly!

As a team, these two would dominate the division. Similar styles and no-nonsense attitudes would easily give Stantime a run for their money. WZCW Creative, make it happen!

I'm incredibly disappointed that Jordan Lights is on the poll but Max Karzai isn't. Heavy Artillery are former tag team champions, you know.

By the choices on the poll, Celeste Crimson and William Teach. This is for a purely selfish reason - Teach was one of my favorite characters and Teach & Kurtesy was one of the most entertaining tag teams around, and Celeste Crimson is just someone I want to see back in the ring for good as she embodied the uniqueness of WZCW. Plus, I really think that Teach and Crimson wouldn't work well together at all, and that would be really funny to watch.

The answer is clearly Second Coming. I may or may not be horribly biased, but SC was one of the greatest tag teams in WZCW history and was half of the greatest tag team feud, and one of the best feuds overall in WZCW history. I'd love to see how they would stand up against the tag teams today.

Of the list there are 3 possible teams I would like to see go up against Stantime. The pairing that I think would give the champions the toughest challenge would be Carmen Bratchny and Vengeance. Both are former "World" Champions in their own right. Vengeance brings power and strength to his team while “The Charismakov” is deceptivly quick to go along with his impressive strength. Both opponents can overpower Showtime and both have lots of experience in WZCW to take out the inexperienced "rookie" Stan Rogers.

The other pairings that I wouldn't mind are "The One" Big Will and Hunter S. Kravinoff. Big Will was on his way out of WZCW around the same time Showtime was debuting and never got a chance to face each other (also was a huge fan of Will's posting around the time) and likewise Hunter and Showtime have never faced one and other and the prospect of Showtime facing 2 men whe's never fought before is very exciting. The 3rd possible pairing would be Drake Callahan and Karnage as Showtime's had a long history against both men (also a very successful and victorious history against them :p)

So out of the three possible teams I would like to see Carmen Bratchny and Vengeance rise up from their respected graves and take on Stantime at Unscripted.

Three teams I would love to see:

1) Second Coming.

Everything Phoenix was before he left was learned through teaming with Black and with that they had a great group dynamic if their ending feud went on far too long. Former tag team champs and a long term team is what this division need. Imagine them with a much stronger Phoenix? Unstoppable!

2) Karnstantine

Both checkered pasts, both in very different ways. I'm sure they have something in common to each other but not sure exactly what it is ;) I'd love to see them team up together.

3) Full House Daves

Surely Ace should have been on this list and Big Dave always has a special spot for his friend. They've had ups and downs but that's how a true team operates. Add into that the fact that it was Showtime who broke Ace's neck could be a huge dynamic to this match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back