Who wins game 6 in Miami?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eradicate

Dark Match Winner
Even after winning by 13 in game 5, I can't give the edge to Detroit. Miami seems to play much better at home, and if Dwayne Wade keeps up his torrid pace... Miami should win easily. I also see Shaq having a big game.

I'm interested in hearing what some of you think.

I think the heat will win, i mean i hope they will, but im not sure yet

I looked on Sportsline and in this series Miami is averaging 93.5 points at home, while averaging 85.6 on the road. That's near 8 point difference and that can make alot of sway in the outcome of a game. That is one of the reasons I believe Miami will beat Detroit.

YESSSS, every playoff seems to go the way i want it to!!! GO HEAT!!!

Good thing Heat won, now lets see who they're facing

^Me to, mavs are dominating that series now! Mavs vs. Heat!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!

I wouldn't absolutely count out the Suns yet, but it sure does look like Dallas is going to win the series.

It doesn't really matter who wins, the future NBA Champions are already in the Finals.

I think the mavs will beat the suns
and the heat vs mavs series would be great

It will be a high scoring series, but I don't think Nowitzki will go off like he did in the Suns series. Antoine Walker and Udonis Haslem showed during the Pistons series that while alone they are not great defenders, together they can slow down the other teams forwards.

The only game I saw where the Heat's frontline (besides Shaq) got dominated was game 5 where Tayshaun Prince got 29 points.

I expect around 23-26 points a game for Dirk. Basically around his regular season average. If you don't cout the abomination in game 4 when he got 11 points, he's averaging 33.2 points a game. He won't do that against the Heat. Also, he won't bust out for 50 like he did against the Suns in game 5.

MAVS up and up. That's all that can be said. The mavs will win this series like a baby sucks a tit! lol

hhh_#1fan said:
The Heat will win, why?.... Cause you gotta love`em

The second part of that assertion is open to debate,but as for the first part of it you're probably right.With Shaq in their arsenal,Miami will probably take it in seven games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back