Who Will Win The Battle Of The Hype?

Which storyline/situation will receive the most hype and attention from the fans?

• Vince's Illegitimate Son.

• TNA Expanding To Two Hours.

• Major Former Heavyweight Champion Debuting In TNA.

• Ashley Appearing On Survivor.

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

hatehabsforever

Staff member
These days, there's a lot going on in the world of professional wrestling, whether it be WWE or TNA. Lots of hype, it remains to be seen how much substance there will be to any of it.

Which storyline/situation currently ongoing will receive the most attention from the wrestling fans?

Vince McMahon's Illegitimate Son.

TNA Expanding To Two Hours.

Former Heavyweight Champion Debuting In TNA.

Ashley Appearing On Survivor.

Other.

I guess I should have answered my own question after posting it.

I think the most interesting of the choices is how they proceed with the Bastard storyline. If they do it properly, this has the potential to be a very interesting storyline which could propel someone to a major push (such as Mr. Kennedy, suspension not withstanding).

If they do it poorly, it will be a disaster ( such as Snitsky).

Or they could do something gross and disgusting and bring even more negativity to the WWE (such as having the son be Triple H).

Even a returning superstar (such as Jericho, which I doubt) would be great.

Whether it be a success or a failure, I think this storyline will ultimately receive the most attention.

Whoever debuts in TNA (either RVD or Sabu) will have the same effect as Angle or Cage: big impact at first, which will fade after 10 minutes. Same as the expanding time slot for Impact.

Any thoughts?

I agree with you, the most interesting thing going on in wrestling at the moment is surely the bastard son storyline, however that could all change after tonight, depending on whether the WWE do something good and deliver with this storyline, after so many bad ones recently, or if they make this one as rubbish as all the rest.

The Former world champion isn't looking like it's gonna be anyone major. and the ashley on survivor i don't care for at all. the 2 hours thing for tna impact is pretty big news but the bastard son storyline right now is on fire and is getting the most attention and the most hype.

TNA expanding to 2 hours is huge for TNA.

The McMahon bastard thing will be a huge letdown in the end IMO.

Former World Champ...Hmmm. Couldn't care less. Probably a letdown as well.

Ashley on Survivor...:lmao:

TNA expanding to 2 hours should be getting alot of hype. I might actually tune in now as they have more time for storylines and talent but it is overlooked by the Bastard angle.

So, the former world champion is... former WSX Champion Ricky Banderas. woo...hoo...
TNA is expanding to two hours, and they're going head to head with... nobody. woo...hoo...
Ashley's on Survivor! and she made it to... the second round. woo...hoo...
Vince's illegitimate son's going to be... not Mr. Kennedy... woo...hoo...
To be honest, I think the most hyped storyline is the Cena/Orton storyline. The match at Sunday's Unforgiven is shaping up to be a brawl. If it's anything less it'll be a disappointment. Here's hoping...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back