Who will make his/her big return in 2013?

Martin Gabriel

Pre-Show Stalwart
So over the past seven years we have had some big returns to WWE most recently Brock Lesnar on Monday.

Jeff Hardy in 2006
Chris Jericho in 2007
D'Lo Brown in 2008
Christian in 2009
Bret Hart in 2010
The Rock in 2011
Brock Lesnar in 2012

Who do we see return in 2013? My money is on Bill Goldberg.

The op is a moron. Asks way to many questions. The only legit big name is Batista. Goldberg and the WWE won't work together. If Ric Flair counts, he prob will be back soon. But I don't see how he could do more than Foley has. Billy Gun we will prob see, but he is also limited. I think Batista is prob a lock and the only real choice.

The op is a moron. Asks way to many questions. The only legit big name is Batista. Goldberg and the WWE won't work together. If Ric Flair counts, he prob will be back soon. But I don't see how he could do more than Foley has. Billy Gun we will prob see, but he is also limited. I think Batista is prob a lock and the only real choice.

So Bill Goldberg who last year teased he could have been coming back to the WWE, who has appeared on several DVDs and even had to negotiate with them last year so his likeness could be used in merchandise, video games etc, etc won't work with the WWE, however you believe that Dave Batista who has spent his time doing nothing but shitting all over WWE since he left for being "PG and boring", as well as taking shots at employees is more of a possibility?

And before you bring up how there were rumors over the weekend, he was in Miami for a triathalon, there were never any reports he had met with WWE officials and he wasn't spotted at Wrestlemania.

Stating the belief Bill Goldberg may return is just as plausible as saying Batista may return. Whose the idiot now?

So Bill Goldberg who last year teased he could have been coming back to the WWE, who has appeared on several DVDs and even had to negotiate with them last year so his likeness could be used in merchandise, video games etc, etc won't work with the WWE, however you believe that Dave Batista who has spent his time doing nothing but shitting all over WWE since he left for being "PG and boring", as well as taking shots at employees is more of a possibility?

And before you bring up how there were rumors over the weekend, he was in Miami for a triathalon, there were never any reports he had met with WWE officials and he wasn't spotted at Wrestlemania.

Stating the belief Bill Goldberg may return is just as plausible as saying Batista may return. Whose the idiot now?

The WWE will work with anyone if Vince can make a buck. With saying that Goldberg will not be on WWE TV. Batista needs money he lives a highclass lifestyle. That is why he will return. Not because he wants to, but need. Goldberg is financially secure. He will not come back.

Batista was driven around by WWE officials last weekend. So I'm sure he talked to WWE officials. Timing isn't right for Batista yet. His account isn't dry enough.

Probably Goldberg. Well, he'll try. Not sure if they'll take him.

Steve Austin. I don't know if he will actually have a match at WrestleMania 29, but he'll be involved at some point.

Batista. He won't have anything else going.

Bobby Lashley is always possible, for the same reason Batista would have.

I don't know how long of a contract Sting signed, but he's always a possibility. Very, very unlikely at this point, but he's still breathing, so it's possible.

The WWE will work with anyone if Vince can make a buck. With saying that Goldberg will not be on WWE TV. Batista needs money he lives a highclass lifestyle. That is why he will return. Not because he wants to, but need. Goldberg is financially secure. He will not come back.

Batista was driven around by WWE officials last weekend. So I'm sure he talked to WWE officials. Timing isn't right for Batista yet. His account isn't dry enough.

How do you know who is and isn't financially secure? You do realise Batista has been in about four or five films since he left WWE, right? Even though he is a poor excuse for an actor he has still received paychecks for appearing in those films to begin with, not to mention there will be people buying the DVDs etc, so Batista will constantly have a bit of money coming his way.

And as for Goldberg, with all the appearances he makes at wrestling conventions plus the fact he hosts on a show on the DIY Network, combined with the checks he'll be getting for appearing on DVD's such as WWE's upcoming Best of Clash of the Champions set, he is just as if not more stable than Batista, because he has a consistent flow of cash coming in.

Again, Batista coming back is just as plausible as Goldberg. Whose the idiot now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back