• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who was TNA's MVP in 2010?

• Mr. Anderson

• AJ Styles

• Kurt Angle

• Rob Van Dam

• Matt Morgan

• Eric Bischoff

• Hulk Hogan

• Mick Foley

• D'Angelo Dinero

• Ric Flair

• Sting

• Desmond Wolfe

• Motor City Machine Guns (Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin)

• Jeff Hardy

• Other (please specify)

Results are only viewable after voting.

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &

The title says it all — who was TNA's most valuable player in 2010 and why? Use whatever criteria you deem fit to come to your conclusion, but be sure to explain your reasoning — don't just tell us who and bail. You'll be infracted or warned for it, and your post will be removed.

I've included a pre-supplied list in the poll of 14 options (the 15th being a write-in), some of whom have a brief year-summary below. If you don't feel any of the listed deserve it, tell us who you feel does by using the "Other" option at the bottom of the poll and post your write-in with an explanation as to why you felt he/she was TNA's MVP.

Brief Summaries:

• Jeff Hardy re-debuted on the January 4th live episode of iMPACT!. He helped Team Hogan defeat Team Flair at Lockdown, tagged with Mr. Anderson for a short period in a team known as the Enigmatic Assholes, won his way to the finals in the TNA World Heavyweight Championship tournament and won the TNA World Heavyweight Championship at Bound For Glory in the company's biggest story line (to date), turning heel in the process and revealing to everyone that he (along with Jarrett, Abyss, Hogan and Bischoff) were "They".

• Mr. Anderson debuted at Genesis defeating Abyss as a surprise contender. He went on to advance to the finals of the 8 Card Stud Tournament where he lost to D'Angelo Dinero at Against All Odds. He then entered into a feud with Kurt Angle which lasted a few months and was culminated by what was arguably the best match of 2010 against him at Lockdown. He later formed a brief tag team with Jeff Hardy known as the Enigmatic Assholes and eventually found his way to the main event at Bound For Glory in which he lost an opportunity to win the TNA World Heavyweight Championship when Jeff Hardy hit both he and Kurt Angle with a crutch on his way to picking up the victory.

• AJ Styles carried the TNA World Heavyweight Championship into 2010 as rollover from his reign that began in 2009 (that would end with him holding the longest title reign in company history as a result). He turned heel at Genesis aided by Ric Flair whom he began to emulate for months. He eventually lost his championship to Rob Van Dam whom he feuded with briefly as a result. Styles was later included in the Four Horsemen redux, Fortune, along with James Storm, Robert Roode. The group eventually added and later removed Desmond Wolfe, Matt Morgan and Doug Williams, eventually settling with Kazarian, Styles, Storm and Roode. In that time he defeated Rob Terry for the TNA Global Championship and renamed it the TNA Television Championship. He and Fortune entered into a feud with Tommy Dreamer and EV2.0 that lasted months before one-by-one the members of EV2.0 were fired/lost their jobs.

• Kurt Angle was ranked number 2 in the TNA Top-10 Rankings, but removed himself from the running, vowing to fight his way through the entire list one-by-one before winning the title again. At Slammiversary he began his climb by defeating Kazarian, and continued his climb by defeating Desmond Wolfe, D'Angelo Dinero, AJ Styles, and Hernandez before the plug was pulled on the rankings system. He later feuded briefly with Mr. Anderson (already covered), and eventually was "screwed" into a retirement stipulation he himself put on his quest to re-win the World Championship when Hardy hit both he and Anderson with Hogan's crutches at Bound For Glory. The following iMPACT! when he came out to make his retirement speech, he was interrupted by Jeff Jarrett who ran him down before attacking him. Angle made repeated returns on iMPACT! each week trying to get to Jarrett, but was almost always held back from him. On the January 6th, 2011 episode of iMPACT!, Angle interrupted Jarrett's Double J Double M-A challenege and signed a contract to face him at Genesis in an MMA exhibition match.

• Rob Van Dam debuted in TNA on March 8th, defeating Sting. He team entered into a short tag-team with Jeff Hardy, eventually being included as a member of Team Hogan at Lockdown where they defeated Team Flair. He won the TNA World Heavyweight Championship the night after Lockdown on the April 19th episode of iMPACT! after he first defeated Jeff Hardy earlier in the same night to become the number one contender. He beat then incumbent champion AJ Styles to win, and defeated him at the following Pay-Per-View, Sacrifice, as well in the rematch. He later entered into a short program with Sting, defeating him as well at Slammiversary to retain the Championship. He aligned himself with EV2.0 after being saved by them from an attacking Abyss who following the Hardcore Justice Pay-Per-View visciously attacked him (kayfabe) following a Stairway to Janice match which forced him to vacate the TNA World Heavyweight Championship on August 10th. Van Dam returned two months later to defeat Abyss in a Monster's Ball match. Later in the evening he was attacked by long-time friend Jeff Hardy, who turned heel just moments before. Van Dam spent the remainder of 2010 fighting his way to Jeff Hardy, including a brief mutiny-feud within his own stable of EV2.0.

• Matt Morgan began the year as part of a tag-team with Hernandez who he eventually turned on in a vicious assault (kayfabe) that saw him hit the Carbon Footprint on Hernandez' head while it was propped against the ring post, but not before winning the TNA World Tag Team Championships by defeating British Invasion at Genesis for them. Morgan proceeded to carry the belts around himself, referring to himself as Matt and Morgan; "we". He defended the titles successfully a few times before eventually losing them to The Band who were cashing in a Feast or Fired contract. Hernandez returned to feud with him through to Victory Road where Hernandez defeated Morgan in a cage match to pick up the victory. He formed an alliance with Immortal as their "Insurance Policy" later in the year, though his time with them would be short-lived as he eventually would leave the group citing philosophical differences after voicing his opinion against Bischoff & co. who were forcing then concussed Mr. Anderson to wrestle with the injury. He turned face as a result, eventually losing a World Title match to Jeff Hardy at Final Resolution.

• Eric Bischoff debuted in TNA on the January 4th edition of iMPACT! as part of an alliance to take over and rebuild the franchise. He began short feuds with Jeff Jarrett, Mick Foley and Abyss over the first few months, even tryingt o shave Mick Foley's head bald (getting his own shaved in the process), as punishment for trying to help Jeff Jarrett in a handicap match the previous week — a match he himself booked during his feud with Jeff. At Lockdown he turned face by helping Team Hogan defeat Team Flair in the main event by handing brass knuckles to Hogan instead of Flair. Following Lockdown and headed into the latter half of the year, Sting and Kevin Nash began to cryptically note that Bischoff was up to something (Deception angle) and went on for months over it. As the story evolved, Bischoff eventually presented Dixie Carter with paper work she thought would fire Abyss, who had been stalking her and taunting her for weeks, though it turned out at Bound For Glory when he was revealed as part of the architecture of "They", that the papers she signed signed control of the copmany over to Hogan and Bischoff. He spent the rest of the year spear-heading Immortal, even aligning them with Ric Flair's "Fortune" in the process.

• Hulk Hogan debuted in TNA on January 4th as part of an alliance with Bischoff to take over and rebuild the franchise. He developed an immediate feud with TNA founder Jeff Jarrett, telling Jarrett he'd have to earn his spot in the company just like everyone else. He renovated the iMPACT! Zone on February 18th, eliminating the six-sided ring the company had previously been known for utilizing. That same night he gave his Hall of Fame ring to Abyss, telling him it'd give him all the powers of Hulkamania in the process. He and Abyss defeated SJ Styles and Ric Flair in a bloody contest on March 8th when the company attempted to go head-to-head with Monday Night Raw — an attempt that would eventually see them return to Thursday nights. He eventually lead a Team Hogan charge against Ric Flair and Team Flair at Lockdown, coming out on top. His biggest moment of the year (aside from the debut) would come at Bound For Glory when he'd interrupt what looked to be Eric Bischoff screwing with the main event, only to have Hardy use one of his crutches to hit Kurt Angle with, using the other to hit Anderson with, winning the World Heavyweight Championship in the process. Weeks following the Bound For Glory Pay-Per-View, Hogan was interrupted on an episode of iMPACT! by Dixie Carter and was informed that a judge had filed an injunction against him on her behalf over not having signatory authority, indefinitely suspending Hogan from TNA.

• Mick Foley began the year by being the first of many to question the motives of Hogan and Bischoff joining TNA. He was assaulted by Kevin Nash, Scott Hall and Sean Waltman on the January 4th episdoe of iMPACT! and was "fired" by Bischoff on the January 21st episode, after claiming to have been attacked by him. By February 11th, Foley and Bischoff had "talked it over", and Foley was entered into the 8 Card Stud Tournament at Against All Odds losing to Abyss in the opening round. On the March 15th episode of iMPACT!, Bischoff announced that he would shave Foley bald as punishment for Foley interfering with Bischoff's "disciplining" Jeff Jarrett who he was feuding with at the time. Foley shaved Bischoff bald instead as a result. The following week, Foley lost to Jarrett in a no DQ Career v. Career match set up by Bischoff, which forced Foley to leave TNA (kayfabe). He returned at the July 12th iMPACT! leading an invasion of ex-ECW alumni eventually forming EV2.0 who feuded with Fortune following the Hardcore Justice Pay-Per-View. He had a Last Man Standing match with Flair on the October 7th episode of iMPACT! which he won. He didn't appear again for another two months until the December 23rd episode of iMPACT! where he confronted Fortune and Immortal.​

Other names to consider:

Abyss, D'Angelo Dinero, Ric Flair, Motor City Machine Guns, Jay Lethal, Doug Williams, Desmond Wolfe, Kevin Nash, Sting​

I'm sure few will agree with me on this one, but I actually think it was Ric Flair. Look at the list of accomplishments last year:

1. Debuted on the Jan 4th Impact and helped give TNA some additional buzz.
2. Facilitated AJ's heel turn and helped him improve on the mic.
3. Formed Fortune, which particularly helped Williams and Kazarian.
4. Was the bright spot of the EV2 angle; his shoot-style promos about extreme wrestling were brilliant.
5. Had arguably the Moment of the Year with his "WHOO-off" promo with Jay Lethal.

It may seem strange or even wrong to give the MVP award to a manager/non-wrestler, but I think it's clear that Flair has made the most consistent contributions to TNA throughout the year. It seems like all the active wrestlers has up-and-down impacts with no real standout emerging. And even though Hogan and Bischoff were the most heavily hyped additions, Flair's impact has been greater.

I chose Kurt Angle because I think he stayed as TNA's top dog this year. He never won the World Title but he had some good matches. His matches with AJ to kick off the year were incredible. Then his match against Anderson was amazing where he did a moonsault off the top of the steel cage. Have you ever seen a 40 year old man that is the size of Kurt Angle do a moonsault off the top of a steel cage? I don't think so... Then look at all the matches he had going through the contenders. He wrestled Jeff Hardy to a draw at No Surrender, that was also a classic. Lastly his match at BFG, I didn't get to see but it can't be to bad with Angle, Hardy, and Anderson. Now he is feuding with Jarrett who is sleeping with his ex wife. Can't wait to see how it plays out.

As much as I want to choose the Motercity Machine guns because of how much there matches entertain me, I've got to go with Kurt Angle this has been a great year for him.

Lets take a look at the list of achievements for 2010

*Started off the year in a great feud with Ken Anderson which lasted from about February till April which prompted the great Steel cage match which I freaking loved.

*Fought his way through the entire TNA top ten rankings.

*Feuded with Jeff Hardy and again Mr Anderson leading to BFG and had a magnificent match against Hardy at No Surrender.

*Took part in a Triple Threat match for the TNA WHC at there biggest event Bound For Glory, which Jeff won causing him to take some brief time off.

*Returned to feud with Jeff Jarrett leading to an MMA match at Genesis.

Although some of those may be in the wrong order, I think that sums it up pretty nicely and I'm probably missing some important things of this year if so then let me know...

Beer Money Inc - whether in tag bouts or individually and no matter how stupid the feud. When James Storm and Robert Roode have been called on they have excelled. Their best of five series with MCMG helped recreate interest in a division that the Entertainers have basically discarded.

I'm with Rasha; I voted for Ric Flair. I think he was consistently the most entertaining performer on Impact throughout the year, and you have to give him a lot of credit for helping AJ Styles reinvent himself as a heel. His feud with Lethal was very fun, and also gave Lethal a big rub. His hardcore match with Foley, while disparaged by some, was great, I thought (even if it was a complete repeat of a match they did like 4 years ago in WWE). Even the little things, like the backstage bro-icing gags, were amusing.

I feel a bit guilty about choosing someone who only wrestled a few matches during the year, but I have to be honest, given that Angle sat out a lot of the year, and I just can't get behind Anderson the way other can, Flair was the number one reason I tuned in to Impact week every single week.

Honorable mention to Beer Money, who are my pick for the best total package in the company. I can't wait to see Roode as TNA World Champion someday; that guy is just amazing.

To me, it's Mr. Anderson all the way.

His build has been the biggest in the company since AJ Styles, and week-after-week he's being primed as TNA's best. His debut wasn't overly impressive, but his evolution since has certainly been — especially his feud with Angle, which in my opinion was the absolute best feud of the year in TNA.

Honorable mentions to Ric Flair and Eric Bischoff.

I'm gonna have to go with MCMG.
Other than last night, they've been able to put on AMAZING matches.

I also find it interesting that the only match I found lackluster with the MCMG this had Immortal involved in it. Immortal has just been killing TNA, I wish they'd get rid of them, but keep Fortune. Fortune has been nothing short of awesome when they are kept as separate from Immortal as they possibly could have been during their existence.

Beer Money easily, like has been said before either tagging or in singles matches they made everyone they were in the ring with look better. The MCMG would not have had the awesome series of matches they had without Beer Money and vice versa but what else have MCMG done? Their title reign has been boring as fuck and they are much better suited to be the challengers chasing the titles than being the champs.

Beer Money have been in the main event and a focus of every major storyline for the entire year of 2010 and deserve the label of MVP!

To me it's Anderson. This guy as the IT factor x10. He is awesome and to me he is and becoming the biggest star in TNA. Sure he was in WWE and had some push but this guy is golden and in a couple of years could be one of the TNA made star.

I have an example that always pop in my head it was before the BFG match with Angle and Hardy when the two of them were in the ring and Anderson told him he was intending to win the match and at the end he says "Let's stand up for Kurt Angle........ for the last time" That delivery alone define what Anderson is. He is good on the mic, good in the ring and I see more and more why people said he was going to be the next Austin.

I have to go with Other - The Monster Abyss. The guy was in every big storyline in 2010 and ended up main eventing with Hogan and Flair in PPVs and Impact! Early on in the storyline he was the sole mouthpiece for Immortal (as bad a concept as that turned out) and was the biggest, baddest monster heel for the company in the second half of the year. He was cutting promos promoting "TEN! TEN! TEN!" that I still like saying to friends--it was hilarious. And not to mention he single-handedly (well, with the help of Janice) took RVD out of action and caused the whole situation that led to Hardy getting the strap.

MCMG's have been TNA MVP off 2010 easily. First off all they got off to a rocky start by having those video packages about being "Conspiracy Victims' in TNA which were good they but were wasting their time. Then though the year they were going no where but then they suddenly in matches against Beer Money for the TNA tag team titles and came out on top winning their first TNA tag team titles. Then they were going into a feud with London Brawling but Wolfe had personal issue so Gen Me replaced them and had an good feud with them which again put them over. So as well as being the TNA tag team champions they are the third most popular team in TNA but are also on the run off their carries.

I chose the dirtiest player in the game, Slick Ric Flair. OK, so I'm a huge Flair mark, so what? The guy has been entertaining every time he has appeared on Impact and his formation of Fortune has spun off numerous storylines. Hes put over a lot of wrestlers during the year by either doing a job for them, like Lethal, or managing them, like Kaz. Kaz would be lost in the shuffle if he wasn't in Fortune. Morgan and Williams also benefited greatly from their short stint in Fortune. The Lethal/Flair promos were classic.

Honorable Mention (in order):

Mr Anderson - The best character development of the year
Kurt Angle - Never a bad match
Motorcity Machine Guns - Elevated tag team division
Eric Bishoff - Still one of the best heel characters ever

Ric-Flair.jpg

I voted for RVD since he was champ for a good portion of the year and that he was booked really well. There was big controversy about RVD concerning the Abyss injury and plus Hardy betraying him.

Well i have 3 mvps
1. outside the ring MVP i gave to Flair.He started the 1st IMPACT of the year alligning with A.J Styles. Then creating FOURTUNE. He helped in elevating Matt Morgan,Kazarian& Doug Williams.Great promos all year, espicially when he went off on J-Lethal..he is a wrestling GOD!!!
2. In ring MVP was alot harder to choose.If Hardy would of started wrestling on
january4th when he threw homicide around,but instead he waited until like march to start wrestling...then i thought Mr.Anderson,great fued with Kurt.him & Pope had some good matches,then after BFG i was ready for him & Hardy to fued but the concussion,so he missed some valuable time in the year.So instead of making it a tie a gave it to Mr.TNA AJ STYLES.He added Flair as a manager,Then became the top wrestler in Flairs stable. i know right now he is taking a back seat to Hardy,but that wont last long.AJ wrestled all year.people thought he could never be a heel,but i believe he is doing a great job & he knows he is a better face. but he is doing whatever he can for TNA & being a team player/ a company man,allowing people like Mr.Anderson,Pope,Morgan & RVD there time to main event so when he steps back up to the plate he will have more high profile fueds...he has to be TNA's MVP always

3.The tag-team had to be MCMG.Myself i am a BeerMoney fan & Robert Roode Is my
2nd favorite wrestler in TNA.But after the best of 5 series MCMG have been dominating the tag scene while beer money have been doing the stable immortal/fortune taking over storty.but MCMG have just been continuing to put oin great matches.I knew Genme from there YoungBuck days so i knew they would get over, but just not as fast,and i credit that to the MCMG.I think Alex Shelly could be great as a singles wrestler but he is stil young so tagging for another year wont hurt.they are both stars on the rise..

Robert Roode & Alex Shelly will be stars...sO i think if & when they do break up that Storm & Sabin should form a team..that would be great, they could be called
LOL-Last Ones Left.. it would be great

I believe that it was 3 guys. When Hogan came to TNA he promised big things and he had to produce. I think RVD was the first. He is loved everywhere he goes and a great performer. Second has to go to Kurt Angle. He has kept TNA on the map for a while. Even though AJ Styles is an amazing competitor he was just not enough. AJ is a big name but wasnt on the level as Angle. Three needs to be Matt Morgan. With Anderson gone, Pope and Joe doing their thing, and Sting and Nash out Morgan stepped it up and put himself in the major title picture. Thats what I feel.

It was either Anderson, Hardy, Flair or Bischoff for me. I actually voted for Hardy oddly enough because I don't think any other guy could have got as much heat for turning as he did on that day, nobody was watching him just Anderson and Angle. It also opened up the possibilty for his first real heel persona which has been to a large part a big success.

He is truly hateable and has etched a very particular character as the topdog of immortal when it would have been easy to go for a cocky guy with nothing about them. Although kayfabe aside I dislike the guy, I have to admit that him being the center-piece was the only thing that could stop the Immortal faction from being a complete dissapointment, as opposed to the current partial dissapointment.

Anderson is surely the biggest aquisition though. Some would say Flair because he is in charge of fortune but he isn't going to take the company higher, he isn't going to lead it to new places. Anderson either as a top heel or a top face will do that when the oppertunirt arises and the guns really start blazing between these two sides.

Bischoff has to be mentionned because he is truly hateable in immortal for very real reasons related to booking. Whatever the reason you do hate him and that's very important for the huge faction immortal is. Bionic Redneck get serious, Beer money are a great tag team of course but ehy aren't integral to the story and they are certainly not "the main event and a focus of every major storyline for the entire year of 2010 " as you said.

Out of a pick of Anderson or Hardy basing it solely upon this year as it ended I'm calling it Hardy, quite suprised nobody else did really.

I mean seriously, some of you guys are so out of whack with your ideas. ABYSS???!!!! need to get your brain checked. Might as well say it was Lacy Von Erich, you couldn't get more wrong. The thread said MOST valuable players so I hardly see how a tag team can be considered it has to be a big gun. I mean two people even said sting?? Have they been watching old WCW tapes all year long or are they just guessing?

• AJ Styles carried the TNA World Heavyweight Championship into 2010 as rollover from his reign that began in 2009 (that would end with him holding the longest title reign in company history as a result). He turned heel at Genesis aided by Ric Flair whom he began to emulate for months. He eventually lost his championship to Rob Van Dam whom he feuded with briefly as a result. Styles was later included in the Four Horsemen redux, Fortune, along with James Storm, Robert Roode. The group eventually added and later removed Desmond Wolfe, Matt Morgan and Doug Williams, eventually settling with Kazarian, Styles, Storm and Roode. In that time he defeated Rob Terry for the TNA Global Championship and renamed it the TNA Television Championship. He and Fortune entered into a feud with Tommy Dreamer and EV2.0 that lasted months before one-by-one the members of EV2.0 were fired/lost their jobs.

It’s A. J. Styles. I don’t know if this is to far off, but A. J. Styles in 2010 is reminiscent of Jericho 2008-2010. Running from the opening match to the Main Event and everywhere in-between, A. J. did it all.

I'd say TNA's MVP for 2010 has been Mr Anderson. Right now he is the top face of the company. The roof of the iMPACT! zone blows off whenever his music hits.

Anderson was pushed as a main event star from the moment he stepped into TNA and that was a very good decision on the part of the TNA creative. He might have been lost in the midcard today had that not been the case. As a heel, he put on a very good feud with Kurt Angle which should be TNA's feud of the year. The feud culminated in a match at Lockdown which again should be TNA's MOTY.

All this led to an organic face turn which was again well handled by TNA. What I liked about this turn was that it wasn't that every other face on the roster became best buddies with him the moment he turned face. They doubted him and that also led to some great TV as people were skeptical as to what his true intentions were. He had short programs with Jeff Hardy and The Pope. I particularily enjoyed his program with Pope, perhaps more than some of the others did. I do feel Pope vs Anderson is the future of TNA, though Pope needs a bit of improvement.

Towards the end of the year he was presented to us as the arch nemesis to the mighty Immortal faction. The tension between him and Matt Morgan has also been built up very well and personally I have no problem with them main eventing a PPV. I'd rather see well built up a feud than some inconsequental world title match.

Looking back, it is quite apparent that Anderson has been the best booked star of the year. TNA are investing their time and money in him and it would be fair to say that he is doing a fair enough job.

Honorable mentions go to MCMG's. They finally won the tag team gold which is what every TNA fan wanted to see. They have also wrestled in wrestling clinics all throughout the year but I just feel that Anderson's storyline is the one that is gonna draw in new fans.

Personally, when I think of the guy that is most VALUABLE to the company, only two people can genuinely come to mind.

From a business stand point, I'd assume it's obviously Jeff Hardy. He's one of the bigger names the company has and I'm pretty sure he's one of the hottest sells in terms of merchandise. He also has spawned most of the threads in the TNA section of these boards. Especially around his heel turn. Some of it was good feedback, some of it wasn't.

But he got a lot of us talking.

However, when it comes to my viewership, I'd have to go with Mr. Anderson. He simply gets it done for me. I love the guys mic work, and he's improving in the ring as well. Without TNA, I'd have a hard time watching some of the show. Especially involving the main event.

So, to me, it goes Jeff Hardy and Mr. Anderson.

Generally speaking, I've got to go with Ric Flair I think. There were lots of times in which I honestly did feel a little embarassed watching some of Flair's antics on screen this year, but his work on the mic is as great as it's ever been at anytime in his life.

When Ric Flair got on the stick, it was all but written in the stars that you were about to hear a damn good and enjoyable promo. I most definitely would have preferred that he stayed out of the ring completely but Flair did at least show a ton of heart in whatever he was involved with in 2010.

It's no secret that I think 2010 was the worst year in TNA history. For the most part, nobody really just stood out last year. There were a ton of big debuts and huge hype in TNA and almost all of it fizzled out in the blink of an eye. RVD & Jeff Hardy have been mediocre in my view in 2010, Anderson has been slowly and steadily built in TNA over the course of the year but I still think he's a little overrated, AJ Styles spent much of 2010 as a watered down Ric Flair impersonator, Hogan & Bischoff have been the overall centerpiece of TNA in 2010. The Guns & Beer Money both had a great year and I've consistently enjoyed seeing them but, after their feud this past summer, I just feel that they were both put on the backburner and left fluttering in the breeze a little in the wake of all the stuff with Fortune & Immortal.

So yeah, in terms of just

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back