8 Jeff Jarrett (3) Ron Killings Nashville, TN TNA Weekly PPV #97 6/2/04
9 AJ Styles (3) Jeff Jarrett Orlando, FL TNA Hard Justice 5/15/05
10 Raven AJ Styles Orlando, FL TNA Slammiversary 6/19/05
11 Jeff Jarrett (4) Raven Windsor, ONT International Incident 9/15/05
12 Rhino Jeff Jarrett Orlando, FL TNA Bound For Glory 10/23/05
13 Jeff Jarrett (5) Rhino Orlando, FL TNA iMPACT! 11/3/05
14 Christian Cage Jeff Jarrett Orlando, FL TNA Against All Odds 2/12/06
15 Jeff Jarrett (6) Christian Cage Orlando, FL TNA Slammiversary 6/18/06

4 me it's a 3 way tie Aj, KILLINGS, & CAGE.

I hate Jeff Jarrett, he's been at the top for what, four years? Cant they find someone else to take over for that over rated, old sack a crap?

Jaycobo said:
I hate Jeff Jarrett, he's been at the top for what, four years? Cant they find someone else to take over for that over rated, old sack a crap?
Why do u hate him that bad?? He is good at what he does and damn dedicated to the business. He really has a passion for wrestling and love him or hate him he has really deserved his title runs because he has paid his dues time and time again!
Who else in wrestling could get his own company started and have this kind of sucess other than Hogan/Flair?

doublej_TNA said:
Why do u hate him that bad?? He is good at what he does and damn dedicated to the business. He really has a passion for wrestling and love him or hate him he has really deserved his title runs because he has paid his dues time and time again!
Who else in wrestling could get his own company started and have this kind of sucess other than Hogan/Flair?
Although I am starting to appreciate Jeff Jarrett a little more, I think you're out of your mind to mention Jarrett in the same sentence as Ric Flair. As far as your statement about who else could get their own wrestling started like him? TNA's success has nothing to do with Jeff Jarrett. It has more to do with the X disision matches. If every match had wrestlers like Jarrett, TNA would be dead.

This is a tough question as I feel Killings is very underutilized and should definitely be one of the cornerstones of TNA as a company. But based on a few things such as: crowd response, length of title runs, number of runs, ability to defeat opponents in a clean manner. I'd have to go with AJ Styles. Jarrett is a good heel champ, but he's never held onto the belt by actually defending it on his own merit (not that a heel is supposed to do that anyway). AJ is the franchise player of TNA and will be one of it's main guys for years to come if he stays healthy and chooses to remain there. Besides, he's beaten TNA's key heel twice for the belt (which pretty much means he has JJ's number when it comes to how TNA books things).

jeff jarrett is the heel triple hhh with evolution so jeff jarrett

Jeff Jarrett...out of all the men that have held the strap, Jarrett has faced a wider range of opponents...i can think of AJ Styles, Ron Killings, Jeff Hardy, Glen Gilberti, Raven, Kevin Nash, Rhino, Christian Cage, DLo Brown, DDP, Monty Brown, Christopher Daniels, and so on. none of the others faced that range of competitors...and then you look at his resume....4 WCW World titles, 6 WWF Intercontinental titles, 3? WCW US titles, WWF Euro title, WWF
Tag...

Raven should have had a better run than he did...it sucks he only held the title when TNA was without a TV show

HHH is even worse if you people hate JJ for the fact he has been on top for over 4 years...Look at HHH he has power in WWE much like JJ has power in TNA and how much years has HHH been on top...Way more then JJ...he has main evented wrestlemania many times...JJ and HHH are much alike and there no denying that...I pick Styles and CC secound...and JJ thridly...Those are the top 3...

Jeff Jarrett I respect because of what he's accomplished and since he's one of the guys that got TNA started, gotta give him props for that since it helped guys who from WWE, WCW or ECW or even guys that the WWE wouldn't even raise an eyebrow to, have work. Now while Jarrett is good at making you able to hate him, and also I think the reason that Christian Cage turned heel is so they'd have somebody to take over as the top heel in place of Jarrett

As far as the best champ in TNA, it's a tie between AJ Styles and Ron Killings

ShaneRamlall said:
HHH is even worse if you people hate JJ for the fact he has been on top for over 4 years...Look at HHH he has power in WWE much like JJ has power in TNA and how much years has HHH been on top...Way more then JJ...he has main evented wrestlemania many times...JJ and HHH are much alike and there no denying that...I pick Styles and CC secound...and JJ thridly...Those are the top 3...
I don't hate Jeff Jarrett because he gives himself the title so much, I hate Jeff Jarrett because I don't see a lot of quality matches. Every time he wrestles I get bored not even thirty seconds into it. And I try to see every wrestlers positives in the ring, but I just can't help but be bored with Jarrett in the ring. At least Triple H can wrestle.

By Far Jeff Jarrett. He carried the company for the first couple of years. While I agree its about time for guys like AJ, Samoa Joe and Daniels to step up. Jarrett is the best so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back