Who Thinks The HBK'S Highway To Hell Is Getting Kinda Old

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

McLean26

I Think Its Getting Old I Hate Storylines That Take Up Half A Year Its Getting Old I Hope It Ends Soon So Shawn Can Atleast Get A Title God 5 Straight Paper Views Have Had To Do Something With Shawn And Vince

New Years Revolution- He Had To Enter First In The Chamber

Royal Rumble- Vince Distracts Him Shane Throws Him Out Of The Rumble

Snme(if You Want To Call It A Ppv)- The Screwjob Just Like In 1997? I Think That Was The Year

Wrestlemania 22- Finally Hbk Gets Some Revenge

Backlash- Bringing God Into It Was Disrespectful

Possibly Now Vengence???

Im Tired Of This Highway To Hell Do You Guys Feel The Same Way?

Personally I do not like Shawn. The Making his life a living hell storyline has been done allready. The Blackhart did it. I don't want to get religous but, hawn is a good athlete and wrestler, but if he is the Born again he says he is, he shouldn't have accepted being in the Mock God angle.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH AND IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE WHOOOOOOOOOO.

ECW IS THAT CHANGE.

Dont worry people. Once DX comes into the picture (Possibly at Vengeance) everybody will be happy except the FATHER, SON & the HOLY SPIRIT SQUAD.

I think the storyline is going Ok...It could be better but its getting there...As the weeks go on the sotryline gets something added...and now that we know DX is coming back we know why HHH is going through hell as well...Its good because although HHH hasnt held the title in a while...it would make it that much better when he finally gets the title back since he is involved in a totally different Storyline...and held out of the title picture...

How would this sound...HHH heavyweight champ, HBK IC champ...DX full of Champs the way Evolution was with HHH Worlds Champ, Flair Ic Champ, and Bautista and Orton as Tag champs...

HbK4LyFe04 said:
I think the storyline is going Ok...It could be better but its getting there...As the weeks go on the sotryline gets something added...and now that we know DX is coming back we know why HHH is going through hell as well...Its good because although HHH hasnt held the title in a while...it would make it that much better when he finally gets the title back since he is involved in a totally different Storyline...and held out of the title picture...

How would this sound...HHH heavyweight champ, HBK IC champ...DX full of Champs the way Evolution was with HHH Worlds Champ, Flair Ic Champ, and Bautista and Orton as Tag champs...

Yeah that would be so cool, but it would have to be New Age Outlaws as Tag Champs(yeah I know it won't happen, but oh well!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back