who should Triple H drop the belt to.

CaseyisBA52'sGFnow

Dark Match Winner
I think that he should lose it to Jeff Hardy at Unforgiven or No Mercy. Jeff has been the most over guy in WWE for a pretty good while now and i think he deserves it. I'm not saying that he should have a 6 month reign but i would be ok with a 2 to 3 month run with the title with eventualy a heel cheating and winning the title.

Since Triple H will likely face Khali at SS and win. I see Hardy as the next contender. He has worked hard for this position and deserves and these two had a great match Armageddon 2007.:)

In all honesty I dont care who Triple H drops the WWE Championship too, as I am sick to death of seeing this guy as a world champion. Triple H is becoming more and more predictable and boring as a wrestler by the week. Hopefully his current world title reign will be his last ever, but because he is married to Vince's daughter this is probably and disgracefully unlikely.
With the Undertaker returning to SmackDown shortly I believe it will be he who defeats Triple H for the title. I also believe that it will be during this Undertaker vs Triple H feud that Triple H will return to being a heel.

brand.gif

I gurantee this will NOT be Triple H's last world title reign. I think that it's almost a lock that he'll pass Ric Flairs record of 16 world titles. I dont want thst to happen but it will.

I think Triple H. should drop the Championship to D.C.

I mean, let's think about this for a second. He's world famous. He doesn't smoke, because he pitched a three week long session over being upset that his character was even holding a cigarette, so that means he appeals to the children.

He's Main Event quality, because he believes so. And did anyone else read about how he completely destroyed Chuck Myle's limo a while back?? Pure classic stuff there.

Yep. D.C. for the next W.W.E. Champion!

But that's just me.

I gurantee this will NOT be Triple H's last world title reign. I think that it's almost a lock that he'll pass Ric Flairs record of 16 world titles. I dont want thst to happen but it will.

Surely fans of wrestling would not stand for Triple H winning the World Title another 4 or more times. I would definately stop watching WWE if this were to happen. In fact I would stop watching WWE if Triple H were to win it one more time after his current title reign.
Triple H is fastly becoming the most boring and predictable wrestler to ever appear in WWE. At best he is an average wrestler, and if an at best average wrestler were to surpass Ric Flair's 16 time World Title record then this would be an absolute disgrace and it be an insult to the whole wrestling business.
Triple H belonged to the era of the Rock and Austin, and these days are now gone. Triple H needs to either drop out of the World Title frame or do us wrestling fans a favour and simply retire.
TRIPLE H SUCKS.

150px-ClubAmericaLogo-1.png

Surely fans of wrestling would not stand for Triple H winning the World Title another 4 or more times.

I would, especially since HHH is better than Ric Flair.

I would definately stop watching WWE if this were to happen. In fact I would stop watching WWE if Triple H were to win it one more time after his current title reign.

Everyone says the same shit all the time. I'm pretty sure you'll come back and watch it again. I bet you'll even watch it the next week.

Triple H is fastly becoming the most boring and predictable wrestler to ever appear in WWE. At best he is an average wrestler, and if an at best average wrestler were to surpass Ric Flair's 16 time World Title record then this would be an absolute disgrace and it be an insult to the whole wrestling business.
Are you kidding me? If there was any wrestler who became as predictable as you say it would be RICK FLAIR.

The man came out and would have the same exact match week after week year after year.

Rick is no where near as good as HHH and definately not as good as WWE claims by saying "Rick is the best ever", I'm sorry but that title is reserved for Hulk Hogan.

Triple H belonged to the era of the Rock and Austin, and these days are now gone.

But i guarantee that if either of those two were to come back and wrestle you would'nt be saying the same thing.

Triple H needs to either drop out of the World Title frame or do us wrestling fans a favour and simply retire.
TRIPLE H SUCKS.

I don't think so, HHH is better than most people in the title picture or who could come into it, he certainly is better than CM Punk on many levels. And if Rick Flair could wrestle 20 years past his "Prime" I don't see why HHH can't.

TRIPLE H DOESN'T SUCK

He's my favourite wrestler of all time. Liek Flair I've seen about 9 matches from his glory year. The qualifies him as the greatest in my eyes.

Oh i just figured to be the prototypical WWE revisionist history fan that thinks Flair has only wrestled since 2002.

Why do you think "Best of" DVDs are only 3-10 hours long.. yet they span careers that eclipse decades?

It's because the only great parts of that person's career are captured within a maximum of 10 hours.

The Ultimate Warrior sucked. People keep saying the WWE was trying to bury the Warrior, but how much can you truly bury a piece of shit like the Warrior?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back