Who Should Be the Next TV Champ?

I feel as though the TV title has lost a bit of charm lately. I think you can do two things with the belt to make it mean something again. First, you need to put it on someone like a AJ Styles or a Christopher Daniels. The second big thing you should do is create a rule that says that the belt is a mandatory title defense on every televised show, PPV or otherwise. Finally, similar to what the X division title has going for it, give the TV title holder a perk. If he is able to defend the belt, say, 10 times in a row, he gets a guaranteed shot at the World Champion on an episode of Impact.

I don't really give a damn who gets the belt next. It could be Bully Ray, AJ Styles, Daniels, Eric Young, Sarita, Mike Tenay, my unborn brother, the dog, I don't fucking care. Ijust want the damn title off that dull son of a bitch. He's survived matches with Crimson, Hernandez, Jeff Fucking Hardy, Bully Ray, Rob Van Dam, Mr. Anderson, the fucker has a better track record than most of the main event roster. What the fuck is that?

Though Daniels or Kaz would be the nicest choices. They are the epicenter of the midcard. It would only make sense for one of them to hang with the belt. Samoa Joe would be nice too, it would make him TNA's 3rd Grand Slam winner.

I still think the title itself needs a revamp, possibly becoming a U.S/North American Title. Bully Ray, The Pope, and Magnus are my three choices to be the next champion.

A wildcard could be Samoa Joe, depending if TNA doesn't have bigger plans for him during and after the BFG series. He would be a guy who would win the title and put on amazing matches with almost anyone, while I agree that Devon has added a little more prestigious to the title...Joe dominating week after week would really elevate it's importance.

I like Devon more than most also, but he does need to drop the belt. I would have loved to have seen Bully Ray take it from him, but I don't think he needs it now. Magnus is a great choice as he could put on great matches every week for that title, and he could really use the belt. Jeff Hardy is another that I think could add something to the belt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back