Who should be the next Indiana Jones?

Jeff Deliverer of Mail

Money for nothin, chicks for free
I'm a big fan of Indiana Jones and Harrison Ford. Sadly, the actor is pretty old now at 74 years and his acting days are numbered. I even have doubts if he'd have interest in another Indiana Jones movie.

I always thought they could make a full C.G.I type animated Indiana Jones film and it would do well.

If the franchise continues (it most likely will) who would make a good replacement for Harrison Ford?

I like that guy from Jurassic World, Chris Pratt. He was great in that movie and no reason why he couldn't be the next Indiana Jones. Failing that go with some unknown and make a star of them. I will pay to see an Indiana Jones movie regardless of who is in the main role.

Just like everyone else has said, it has to be Chris Pratt. He's pretty much already got Indiana Jones and Han Solo down with his performance in Guardians of the Galaxy. He has the looks, wit, and humor to pull it off.

That's the only choice. A hell of a lot better than Shia Lebouf.

Chris Pratt already has two franchises under his belt, I don't think he's going to add Indiana Jones on top of Jurassic Park and Guardians of the Galaxy.

Chris Pine would be a good candidate, and far more likely choice.

Well, since Disney has aquired Indy as well, maybe you get Pratt after all. Though he would most likely be busy with Guardians, Avengers and Jurrasic World so probably not.

How about Nathan Fillion? More TV actor so would be unlikely but think it would be good choice. Or just my Firefly fandom speaks from me.

Chris Pratt already has two franchises under his belt, I don't think he's going to add Indiana Jones on top of Jurassic Park and Guardians of the Galaxy.

Chris Pine would be a good candidate, and far more likely choice.

I haven't seen Guardians of the Galaxy, didn't even know he was in that movie. Might have to rethink who would make a good Indiana Jones then other than him. He would still be my number one choice right now of people I've heard of.

Alden Ehrenreich. Not basing that on the fact that he's going to be Han Solo, but more that he was great in Hail, Caesar!.

I think Pratt could very well be the next Indiana Jones, but he'd have to work his ass off basically for the next 3 years. The next Guardians comes out in 2017 and the new Jurassic World is scheduled for release in 2018. I'm not sure if he's going to play a big part in the Avengers movies. If I'm not mistaken, Indiana Jones 5 doesn't come out until at least 2019 if everything goes right. So it is possible.

When I went into GoTG, I was skeptical that Pratt could pull off a role like Star Lord but he was incredible in that movie. The guy's pretty damn cut too. I think he'd be a perfect Indiana Jones.

My thoughts are that there shouldn't be any more Indiana Jones movies, I mean we have 3 of them and they told a complete character arc if you look at it in the story timeline of Temple of Doom, Raiders of the Lost Ark and Last Crusade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back