• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who should be on the WM26 card that currently isn't?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radical Canadian Goose

Getting Noticed By Management
Hi, all. First thread here for me. So, I know that the entire IWC is confused that Kofi Kingston is currently not on the card for WM26. I am extremely confused and a little ticked off about this as he has been pushed for months and the fas are crazy about him. However my question is who else has been left off the card that maybe should be on?

Mark Henry- He's the worlds strongest man and a former champ (albeit ECW) but Vince is always trying to throw him into crazy feuds with whomever (Mysterio). Why not cook up a feud with Kofi just for Mania.

William Regal - This guy does whatever is asked of him... and still gets no respect. Sure he's boring in the ring... but let him get the big payoff

Finlay - I don't even know what he's doing these days but I know he should be in the card just because he is so well liked back stage and is great at developing the younger talent

Big Zeke - Cmon don't give the guy the ECW title on the final show and start pushing him huge on Smackdown and then not use him at Mania...total waste

Those are some of my ideas. I would love to get everybody elses opinions

I have to agree with everybody you have said. Regal, Finlay, Big Zeke, Henry and Kofi. But there is one my person that should be on the card just because of his past success but now his success has dissappear in thin air. That person is Vladimir Kozlov. He went to ECW and that didn't turn out good at all. He was facing people like Jeff Hardy, Triple H, and the Undertaker. He actually beat the Undertaker to. This guy is a destroyer and he should've been on the card if he would've had a decent fued with somebody.

I totally agree that Kozlov should be on the card as well. he is suffering from "too many big men" syndrome. Vince loves his big men and when a new guy comes in (Zeke) somebody has to lose a push... unfortunately it was Kozlov... the move to ECW should never have happened...and they ended his smackdown dominance way to soon

I don't think Vladimir should be anywhere near Wrestlemania.He is a monster but he doesn't have anywhere near any personalitiy to be a giant.What's his gimmick?Big Man?It doesn't work.And most of his offense looks shit as well,I don't think he should be at Wrestlemania.I think Finlay should be on the card following a quick fued with Kofi and put Kofi over.Ezekial Jackson should be on the card.I think he's great.Once again,he doesn't have a gimmick but he has some personality.Just watched the Royal Rumble and match against Christian was really good.He probably needs to be against someone the same size as him.Mark Henry perhaps?Big Show's taken....I also think William Regal should be on the card.And I wish an NXT rookie can atke him on at Wrestlemania....Daniel 'Bryan Danielson' Bryan?No Mtater who's on the card and if they add anybody,this is still shaping up to be on of the best cards ever.I am so excited...

I will say Mike Knox. I was really hoping to see him get a spot in The Money In The Bank match, but that never happened. I thought he would of worked out great as "the big man" in the match. I know he has not had any kind of push as of late, that is why I have him in the MITB match. Having him in the match would give Kane another monster type to fight with.
They even could have put together a story involving Mark Henry, a battle of the ugly guys if you will, that would have given them both a spot on the card. Maybe he could of fought Punk for stealing his Jesus look. Who knows they might still have a battle royal as a dark match with all these unused superstars.

I do not think Kofi Kingston will be left out of Wrestlemania, He will be involved in some fashion. A lot of people say they think he is going to be added to the MITB match. I also think that is highly possible, although after the last few weeks I would not be surprised to see him involved in the Cena / Batista match in some form or another.

Any Diva. Not that I am complaining, I think the Divas division is stale at the moment. I just thought there would be some sort of Divas match on the card. There is not even a Divas battle royal or Lumber Jill match.

I am a big fan of having a lot of matches at Mania. I like seeing 12, 13 or 14 matches. For me, you need showcase just about everyone you have, regardless of popularity. Another big reason for having a lot matches is to put a sort of buffer between your bigger matches. Sometimes, the crowd can become really drained if you have all of your big matches, one after the other. What's wrong with adding in a...I don't know, Regal vs. Finlay match between, say, Hart/McMahon and Cena/Batista. That's just one example.

You look at the guys currently left off of the card (and I'm not including Kofi, I think he will be in the MITB match when it's all said and done). You have guys/teams like Mark Henry, Santino, Kozlov, Regal, Finlay, Ezekial Jackson, The Great Khali, Luke Gallows, The Harty Dynasty, Croft/Baretta, and Cryme Tyme. You could easily take some of these guys, and make "buffer" matches. Matches in between bigger matches, to give the crowd a break.

You could have built small, unimportant storylines for these matches before mania. For example, you could have had Mark Henry and Kozlov have some altercations on Smackdown/Raw/Superstars. Give them a five minute match between Jericho/Edge and Taker/Michaels, for example.

You could have a big, face vs. heel, six-man tag match, with Finlay, Khali and Santino against Ezekial Jackson, Regal, and Zach Ryder (just an example). It wouldn't have to go longer than 8 or 9 minutes, just enough to showcase everyone, and give the crowd a breather. Have a Diva's battle royal. Maybe have the Harty Dynasty vs. Croft Baretta vs. Cryme for a #1 contenders shot. But if they did that, the WWE would ACTUALLY be acknowledging the fact that they ACTUALLY have a tag division.

I don't know, maybe I'm alone on this. But I just like to see as many guys as possible when it comes to Mania. I mean some Manias have had like 14 matches, and half of them weren't anything more than you would see on Superstars. But they achieved their goal. Give the crowd a break between the big 7 or 8 matches.

I think Zeke, Kofi, Mark Henry, and Zack Ryder should be on the card somewhere. Kofi needs to be in the MitB match. He shined in last year's match, and he will again if given the chance. Zeke won the ECW championship on the final ECW and where is he now? Being left off Smackdown. And wasn't Mark Henry supposed to be a top face? Yeah, he really is. Ever since he became Kool-Aid he hasn't been doing anything important at all except on-and-off teaming with MVP, and is that even important? As for Zack Ryder, he retired Tommy Dreamer. They didn't just let him retire himself, they had Ryder do it. They gave him a manager, and he has a noticeable attire, theme song, and gimmick. Where would they be? Who knows. Where should they be? At Wrestlemania.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back