Who Owns The Coins in the Water?

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
I was shopping with my mother for Father's Day and we were at the mall together and she asked "what if I just took a few coins out of the water fountain. What do you think people would do? I mean who says that when people throw coins in the mall fountain it's automatically the fountain's coins." I told her if she took coins from the fountain there'd be a social riot but I thought it could make a good Wrestlezone what if thread.

So the questions are who actually owns the coins?

And then create your own what if the coins were taken stories.

I remember at my family reunion last summer my cousin and I were walking through the park and found a fountain with a ton of coins in it. Nobody was around so we took a bunch out, dried them off and stuffed them in our pockets.

That said I wouldn't have done it if people were around cause i'm not even sure what people would do...but I left that day having met some new family members who I won't see for another 20 years probably and about 2 dollars richer.

I remember at my family reunion last summer my cousin and I were walking through the park and found a fountain with a ton of coins in it. Nobody was around so we took a bunch out, dried them off and stuffed them in our pockets.

That said I wouldn't have done it if people were around cause i'm not even sure what people would do...but I left that day having met some new family members who I won't see for another 20 years probably and about 2 dollars richer.

Fancy some sex?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back