• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who is your favourite Wrestlezone.com writer?

Reflection

is a happier and wiser man
Who are your favourite and least-favourite writers on the Wrestlezone.com website?
Here is a list:
*Nick Paglino- The main guy, reports majority of the stories.
*Justin LaBar- Editor, covers backstage rumors mainly.
*Chris Cash- Known for his "The Cashbox", "What's bothering me", "What's NOT bothering me" columns.
*Matt Boone- The chief news contributor. Doesn't report false rumors like LaBar mostly.
*Josh Isenberg- The "Title This" columns, reviewing the shows.
*Bill Pritchard- Play-by-Play reporter of the shows and Pay-Per-Views
*Mark Madden- Editorialist; mainly criticism, occasional praise.
*Kevin Kelly- Editorialist; covers a lot of random topics in one article.
*Mike Killam- The "Mount Killamanjaro" articles. I miss his work :(
*Martyn Nolan- Editorialist.
*Aaron Maguire- Editorialist.
*Bob Bamber- Editorialist.
*Adam Gorzelsky- Editorialist. The newest guy, shot to fans' praises with his "Anti-Antagonist" articles.

I'll start. My favourite- Mark Madden. Love or hate, this guy entertains well with his This sucks, That sucks notes :D Least favourite would be Josh Isenberg- His writing quality has declined a lot over the months; his opinion seems to be like that of any typical smart mark, nothing special :disappointed:

Oh Arindham, oh the can of worms.

Cash for me. Especially after the Sid no show coverage and stuff recently.

Mark Madden. Hilarious more often than not. I wish they would hold a gun to his head and force him to write one every day.

Kevin Kelly as well. I respect the hell out of his opinion, for various reasons.

Disco had his moments, thought much too highly of himself.

The rest of them dont strike me as having any particular reason I should care more about their opinion than the upper echelon of posters on the forum.

That Mike Killam guy wasn't bad. I like the fact that he came onto the forums.

And there was this guy who would do editorials every so-often years ago, he had really great work and always linked the forums. That guy being IC25.

In case you can't tell, I'm totally sucking up to the only 2 people that would potentially read this.

None of them. Every single one of them is guilty of misleading or sensationalist titles either for page views, or to plug CSR. All the editorials are just like shitty forum threads that would go otherwise unnoticed around here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back