Who is WWE going to sign from ROH next? Mike Bennett any day now...

Who is the next ROH born star to be signed by WWE?

• Mike Bennett

• Chris Hero

• Kenny King

• Rhett Titus

• Eddie Edwards

• Adam Cole

• Young Bucks

Results are only viewable after voting.

ProPainScott

Dark Match Jobber
WWE was always taking whoever got over in ECW, and now they are doing the same with ROH.

CM Punk was a superstar right from the start in WWE, and the same will probably happen with Cesaro (Claudio Castagnoli) and Seth Rollins (Tyler Black). Daniel Bryan was about to be the victim of a WWE Indy Schmuck burial, but the IWC seemed to have a loud enough voice to get him his job back.

So we are at a time when WWE needs new stars. Some are in the process of being created, some are on the verge, some are being pushed and will inevitably fall off at some point. It's the way the business works...

But the big question is... who on ROH's roster is the NEXT to be signed?

We read about how Chris Hero was about to be signed, only to return to ROH recently.

I think the OBVIOUS choice here is the Prodigy Mike Bennett. He looks like he could be a movie star, and has been very impressive in the ring, recently. He has been elevated to main event status in ROH, and I expect that any week now, he will be getting the call from Stamford.

If you disagree, who do you think will be next? I have included a poll with some other choices.

tidbit that I left out about the next WWE star, Mike Bennett... he's currently dating Maria Kanellis. If that doesn't make him the man, then I am confused about what being the man is.

link to a Mike Bennett/Maria Christmas youtube video for anyone that hasn't seen it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyKFRmFg3O8

Of all the guys I've seen in ROH lately, Mike Bennett looks the most like a future WWE Superstar. He has a great look, has MASSIVE potential on the mic (and is even pretty good now), and is very capable in the ring. If WWE overlook him, somehow, they'll surely regret it. As far as who comes first, if the rumors and reports are anything to go by, I believe Chris Hero will show up in FCW any day now. All he needs is to clear up his health issues, whatever they be, and I expect he and Claudio to get a good run together on the main roster in time. Kenny King could definitely work well in WWE, and if I recall correctly was in developmental with them at one time. I'd like to see the Young Bucks join, with them supposedly wanting to rebuild the tag division and all, but that whole disrespect thing with their tryout may put that off a bit. Adam Cole has impressed me a lot, and while I don't think I've heard the man cut a promo, I'd like to see him given a chance in WWE. I don't know the others you've mentioned well enough to judge, but anyone notable in ROH might as well be given a chance in WWE if they'd want it.

I believe it will be Mike Bennett, he has the look, he is decent in the ring and on the mike, and he can pull heat. He has cockiness down pat. I'm not sure what Chris Hero's issue was, but I thought he was already signed, but he didn't pass the physical as I heard. If they sign Mike, I hope Brutal Bob goes with him, I love the Mickey Gimmick.

I wanna see The All Night Express or The Briscoes after the Kings Of Wrestling join. But if I were only to pick one I would pick Sara Del Ray w/ Shane Hagadorn included. Cesaro and Hero r nothing w/o them.

Mike Bennett is still very green. Punk, Claudio, DBD etc. had done all they could in their divisions and made names for themselves. The Prodigy will most probably one day make the step up, but I think WWE know it'll be smarter to let him learn for a while on the outside.

I think Roddy is going to make the step-up soon. He's not got much more to achieve at ROH, has the look, the in-ring, can cut the Miz's promo WAAAY better than him and so on. WWE would most probably love the one-two with Truth Martini. If the Briscoes would actually want to go - they seem pretty set in their ways - Vince would get hard at the prospect. He loves nothing more than making fun of southerners and seeing if they have the balls to come out the bigger men. The Briscoes seem perfect for that.

If the Briscoes would actually want to go - they seem pretty set in their ways - Vince would get hard at the prospect. He loves nothing more than making fun of southerners and seeing if they have the balls to come out the bigger men. The Briscoes seem perfect for that.

Take it as you will, but the Briscoes posted a video on FB or Youtube last week saying that they had a WWE tryout in Florida about 2 years ago. They thought it went well and that they were headed for WWE, but then they received a call saying they were not "cosmetically pleasing" enough for WWE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back